Comments - Readers' Comments, Views, Opinion & Suggestions -

1 Review
Posted by: Dubai's my place on 2015-10-14 10:33:29

Very disappointed by this salon. I went to the one in Emirates Towers for a simple haircut (mine is on vacation) and possibly manicure. I explicitly explain to the two receptionists, one smiling, the other one not at all, seems bored, that I want a young hairdresser because I don't like conventional cutting and I look more for some style. Guess what, either they didn't listen to me or they didn't care because they asked the oldest hairdresser to take care of me. Took care is a big word, he asked me two questions such as short or medium, I tried to explain what I would like but he didn't bother and after exactly 12 mns the cut was over and I was supposed to be satisfied. Omg! I cancelled my manicure and left after paying this poor service twice of what my exceptionally skilful Syrian hairdresser usually charge me.
Never never again.

Smart Hairways
1 Review
Posted by: Leo Sly on 2015-10-06 09:59:12

great service
the best staff by far

Bikram at Rawr Yoga in Dubai
Posted by: julia on 2015-09-25 13:34:15

they have horrible customer service, they keep changing the timetables for no apparent reason and the classes are so so.

5 steps to smooth shaving
Posted by: Todd Grant on 2015-09-24 19:03:35

Simple steps with minimal detail. Lathering with a soap bar is good, but I've always found it to dry out my skin. Since I started using Jatai Shaving Cream, it's given extra moisture post-shave. From experience I agree that the perfect blade and the type of shaving cream you use is really important. It can either give you a great shave or an ok shave. Ever since I've been using Feather blades, I've gotten less ingrown hairs and less redness.

10 top Dubai hairdressers
Posted by: Sara on 2015-09-16 09:46:18

Toni im glad that I finally met you, you gave me an amazing look. I just wan to highlight an important notion,when booking with Tony, at the Address Dubai Marina, make sure that you are literaly booking with Tony, to make it easier just call him straight to book your appointment

The DollHouse salon in Dubai Ladies Club
Posted by: natalie on 2015-02-25 15:52:58

By far my favourite salon in Dubai! i have recently had my hair dyed ombre amazing service

Dubai's best bottled water
Posted by: ruby falls on 2015-02-25 11:32:05

I am sorry to say that the delivery of Al Ain water and the customer service are terrible. I made a mistake to buy 20 coupons in November 2014 and as of today Feb 25th, the delivery truck came 5 times only to change my empty bottle that i keep in front of my door along with te prepaid coupon. I filed multiple complaints and no action was taken. I discontinued the service and lost 12 coupons which they will not refund. SOLUTION: go with NESTLE or MASSAFI!

The Spa at The Address, Dubai Marina
1 Review
Posted by: Hebah on 2015-02-11 08:13:01

The spa is really amazing..... try Choosy Tuesday, ladies day and Sunday Gents day which offers 30% discount on any spa treatments above 50 mins....try for yourself!

Depression in Dubai
Posted by: Tayyaba on 2015-02-03 16:02:03

Its really a big problem of homesickness in dubai even with me,I felt when I go to Pak I have a fresh mind but here so boring and a huge depression on mind.These aryew good ideas, like physical activities but near me its solution is to meet peoples bcoz communication keeps mind fresh & active.

10 Dubai hairdressers
Posted by: Jayne on 2015-02-02 08:31:19

Simona at Chill Salon Media City is been doing my hair for 6 years since she was in Toni & Guy and she's the best cut , colour, styling , she did my hair for my wedding too and I always been so happy I hear often about bad hair experience and I always put her name trough and all my friends are so happy with her So if I have to suggest an hairdresser in Dubai for sure will be her Jayne