What exactly is geocoaching?
Posted by: Darlene Ulmet on 2015-02-03 13:20:39

Very good article that gives a good representational overview. Nice!

Flying lessons in Dubai
Posted by: Nundloll Vikash on 2015-02-01 18:13:45

Dear sir,
I wish to be trained in fixed wing microlight,please send some details about
the number of days and the cost to obtain a licence.
Do you cater for accommodation?
Thanking you ,sir

Parkour in Dubai
Posted by: arnav on 2015-01-23 06:09:56

Hi my name is Arnav and I am 9 I found u guys on the web and I would like to join

Al Nasr Leisureland
Posted by: Krushna Chandra Jena on 2015-01-19 15:18:11

I need to organize live concert show for Bollwwood playback singer, let me know the criteria for booking & other requirements.

Buying a bike in Dubai
Posted by: maria on 2015-01-13 13:16:57

But where can we bike in Dubai?
I inquired and checked most of the parks do not allow to bring our own bikes.You need to rent. You need to spend.
In which areas are safe and allowed?

Sport events in Dubai this week
Posted by: lilly doherty on 2015-01-11 13:13:37

Where can I find information about the Dubai 2015 Cycling Tour. I cant seem to access any reference to it on the Time Out website!!!

Clark Francis Tennis
Posted by: alexis koessler on 2015-01-06 23:11:07

Dear coach
I am tennis coach from France and i would like to know if you need a coach?
I am experimented coach and very good player .
My best ranking in france is number 52.
In the past i played Ferrer,Roddick,Monfils,Davydenko...
If you are interested tell me where i can send my CV?
Hope to hear from you soon
Alexis Koessler

Dubai Football Challenge
Posted by: Dr Senar on 2014-12-30 07:23:07

Any one can inform me how to get a ticket for the game of Real Madrid vs AC? I need 1 ticket

Camel racing in Dubai
Posted by: Steve on 2014-12-29 14:16:38

Does anyone know what time the races are at Marmoum on the 31 Dec 2014 and 1st Jan 2015.

Many thanks

Shooting and paintball in Dubai
Posted by: Roman on 2014-12-24 08:11:11

So airsoft guns are not banned in Dubai? I've been checking a lot of forums but nobody knows exactly what is the situation with airsoft.

1. Hadoota Masreya 1 25 Feb ' 15 at 10:50 Hadoota Masreya is the best Egyptian Restaurant in UAE Good Egyptian Food ...More
  2. QD's 1 28 Feb ' 15 at 17:49 If you want to overpay for an average food and service this is the place. The...More
  1. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 6 21 Feb ' 15 at 22:04 is there any chances i can get tickets i don't care about the seats , but please can...More
  2. Ed Sheeran in Concert 5 22 Feb ' 15 at 04:56 where can i buy Regular or grand stand tickets?? PleaseeeeeMore
  3. Time Out Dubai Restaurant Awards 2015 3 22 Feb ' 15 at 05:30 Best pub food - Underground PubMore