Hollywood classes in Dubai
Posted by: Jarrod Busch on 2014-12-12 17:49:58

Hi my name is Jarrod Busch and I'm 12 years old I've always wanted to be an actor and I would like to prucue my dream of acting in movies and shows in NEW YORK and now is my chance I would love to attend your school Looking forward to reserving your email Regards:Jarrod Busch

Lord of the Rings in numbers
Posted by: Anselm on 2014-12-11 17:39:29

Virgo Mortensen is 5''11(1.80m)

Watch Paddington for FREE
Posted by: Akash maben on 2014-12-09 12:48:19

First thing as a Family and with the Kids its an wonderful experience to watch the movie, where the memories will be carried out , and Nova Cinema is the perfect venue to explore this wonderful experience.

Paddington is in Dubai and we are watching the movie for the first time and that too as a privileged guests this is an awesome experience and great memory and that too in the christmas season its really an memorable expereience , this is why we deserve the opportunity if you wish.

40 must-see films of 2015
Posted by: Mike Stokes on 2014-12-08 12:49:51

'A Dark Reflection' to be released in early 2015 is a must see for all in Dubai as we all travel by air! This will be an ' Erin Brokenovich' of the aviation world on how airlines persist in exposing crews and passengers to engine oil fumes that leak in to the aircraft air-conditioning systems from the engines. The oil contains a powerful neuro-toxin that can severely affect all who breathe it in. Airline have been covering up this problem for years. Only the Boeing 787 Dreamliner is not affected as it does not take air for the cabin off the side of the engines (bleed-air). Instead they use separate compressors! I doubt if you will see this independent film on board a flight soon but you will see it in the UK and US or on DVD so please check it out!

The 20 best Christmas films ever
Posted by: Michael A on 2014-11-18 09:35:43

Good list but I would have The Santa Clause and Home Alone 2 in there also. And also Hook :)

Who are the Guardians of the Galaxy?
Posted by: Ahmad on 2014-08-13 09:16:24

Amazing article just love the way you have shared the information about the movie and its character. After looking at the trailer and seeing some large actors like Vin Diesel in the film I have marked it as a must watch and will be dragging my friend along with me to watch this in the coming days. The story line seems extremely interesting and I am looking forward to how it plays out.

Best Actor winner: Matthew McConaughey interview
Posted by: Jules on 2014-02-27 03:51:18

Such a powerful movie but the release date in Dubai has been knocked back each week since December. As of today 27th of February it still has not been released in Cinemas across Dubai. Such a shame...

The story of Champ of the Camp
Posted by: sheetanshu bhushan bajpai on 2014-02-22 14:25:25

most of the labour worked in gulf countries are in poor conditions and facing a lot of problems.this documentary shows the difficulties of the workers and the programme arranged in dubai was a great act to give him some movements of pleasure.

Book to movie adaptations in 2014
Posted by: Amara Mohiuddin on 2014-02-20 23:57:03

My Feedback/opinion: I am very excited about these films coming out and I heard they are going to be more awesome in films than the ones from the novels, however, from one of these movies, I want to know that when is Vampire Academy film releasing in Dubai? because I read the novel adaptation of the movie and I found it very interesting, and it also released in Canada but I wasn't able to watch it, however, when I come back to Dubai, I hope the movie will be there still, I just want to know about the date of release of Vampire Academy film

Top 10 films at UAE box office
Posted by: Keeley on 2014-01-26 12:48:04

Great films

1. Best Christmas trees in Dubai 6 15 Dec ' 14 at 08:27 Grand Hyatt Dubai has an amazing tree as well
  2. Beauty stocking fillers in Dubai 2 15 Dec ' 14 at 05:50 Greetings, Im looking for short duration affordable make-up course and I heard...More
  3. 10 top Dubai hairdressers 2 14 Dec ' 14 at 12:04 Need the name of her Yanni's salon and phone number please ...thanksMore
  2. Dubai Football Challenge 4 09 Dec ' 14 at 10:18 Hi, I need two tickets for the below Entry. Premium General Admission...More
  3. 10 top Dubai hairdressers 4 14 Dec ' 14 at 12:04 Need the name of her Yanni's salon and phone number please ...thanksMore