Watch Paddington for FREE
Posted by: Nadine Bell on 2014-11-20 21:19:52

We the Bell Family deserve the free Family ticket cause we are would love to see the movie. Since we are new in Dubai it would be a good opportunity to meet new people also. In addition it is also nice to see how you set up everything and how it is to see a Movie in our new home country :-) thanks for choosing us!!! We would be very happy to receive the tickets!! Yeah!!!

The 20 best Christmas films ever
Posted by: Michael A on 2014-11-18 09:35:43

Good list but I would have The Santa Clause and Home Alone 2 in there also. And also Hook :)

Hollywood classes in Dubai
Posted by: firass on 2014-11-10 19:15:40

AM READY TO START

Who are the Guardians of the Galaxy?
Posted by: Ahmad on 2014-08-13 09:16:24

Amazing article just love the way you have shared the information about the movie and its character. After looking at the trailer and seeing some large actors like Vin Diesel in the film I have marked it as a must watch and will be dragging my friend along with me to watch this in the coming days. The story line seems extremely interesting and I am looking forward to how it plays out.

Best Actor winner: Matthew McConaughey interview
Posted by: Jules on 2014-02-27 03:51:18

Such a powerful movie but the release date in Dubai has been knocked back each week since December. As of today 27th of February it still has not been released in Cinemas across Dubai. Such a shame...

The story of Champ of the Camp
Posted by: sheetanshu bhushan bajpai on 2014-02-22 14:25:25

most of the labour worked in gulf countries are in poor conditions and facing a lot of problems.this documentary shows the difficulties of the workers and the programme arranged in dubai was a great act to give him some movements of pleasure.

Book to movie adaptations in 2014
Posted by: Amara Mohiuddin on 2014-02-20 23:57:03

My Feedback/opinion: I am very excited about these films coming out and I heard they are going to be more awesome in films than the ones from the novels, however, from one of these movies, I want to know that when is Vampire Academy film releasing in Dubai? because I read the novel adaptation of the movie and I found it very interesting, and it also released in Canada but I wasn't able to watch it, however, when I come back to Dubai, I hope the movie will be there still, I just want to know about the date of release of Vampire Academy film

Top 10 films at UAE box office
Posted by: Keeley on 2014-01-26 12:48:04

Great films

4D cinema in Dubai
Posted by: AA on 2014-01-22 12:38:09

its a new concept, can be used to flaunt or for special occasion. basically 3D movie experience with jerks in chair, water, fog and lightning.

Interesting but need to be cheaper, chair jerks, fog, water and lightning still cant make a bad movie good it only increases your pain !!

Director Steve McQueen on 12 Years a Slave
Posted by: Brandt on 2014-01-20 22:30:23

America very well needed a British film team to capture the levity of Solomon Northup’s story. The entire cast never pulled a punch and finally created a movie as vicious as slavery itself.

1. Pharrell Williams in Dubai on New Year's Eve 1 23 Nov ' 14 at 23:40 is it 21 plus?More
  2. Charice in Abu Dhabi 1 23 Nov ' 14 at 06:03 ang cute ! ng scorpion :) but charice, she's really awesome! Cute :)More
  3. Dubai Football Challenge 1 24 Nov ' 14 at 10:50 Where can we buy tickets? I need 1-5 tickets GA East. More
  1. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 5 20 Nov ' 14 at 20:48 Do I have to bring an adult with me ? Can't I book one ticket for mySelf only ? And...More
  2. Pacha Ibiza Dubai opening 3 15 Nov ' 14 at 15:19 please let me know what you haveMore
  3. Dubai Football Challenge 3 24 Nov ' 14 at 10:50 Where can we buy tickets? I need 1-5 tickets GA East. More