20 of the worst Oscar winners in history
Posted by: Chris on 2015-01-20 04:51:35

Hindsight is a wonderful thing

City of Life: The Dubai Movie
Posted by: shajaz jazz on 2015-01-02 20:25:39

Michael on 15 May ' 10 at 12:37

took me 40 min buddy to find!!:))

the song name after the crash scene is

different stars by trespassers william!!

Enjoy !!its a epic song!!:)

Watch Paddington for FREE
Posted by: Anita baherwani on 2014-12-20 21:21:17

All of us like spending time together whether it's goin to park or movies or anywhere and wht better way wen u get time to spend in such a way with the wonderful team of Timeout Dubai...Just wish atleast once we get to be with all of u n spend the best quality time ..a pre Christmas gift infact...

Hollywood classes in Dubai
Posted by: Jarrod Busch on 2014-12-12 17:49:58

Hi my name is Jarrod Busch and I'm 12 years old I've always wanted to be an actor and I would like to prucue my dream of acting in movies and shows in NEW YORK and now is my chance I would love to attend your school Looking forward to reserving your email Regards:Jarrod Busch

Lord of the Rings in numbers
Posted by: Anselm on 2014-12-11 17:39:29

Virgo Mortensen is 5''11(1.80m)

40 must-see films of 2015
Posted by: Mike Stokes on 2014-12-08 12:49:51

'A Dark Reflection' to be released in early 2015 is a must see for all in Dubai as we all travel by air! This will be an ' Erin Brokenovich' of the aviation world on how airlines persist in exposing crews and passengers to engine oil fumes that leak in to the aircraft air-conditioning systems from the engines. The oil contains a powerful neuro-toxin that can severely affect all who breathe it in. Airline have been covering up this problem for years. Only the Boeing 787 Dreamliner is not affected as it does not take air for the cabin off the side of the engines (bleed-air). Instead they use separate compressors! I doubt if you will see this independent film on board a flight soon but you will see it in the UK and US or on DVD so please check it out!

The 20 best Christmas films ever
Posted by: Michael A on 2014-11-18 09:35:43

Good list but I would have The Santa Clause and Home Alone 2 in there also. And also Hook :)

Who are the Guardians of the Galaxy?
Posted by: Ahmad on 2014-08-13 09:16:24

Amazing article just love the way you have shared the information about the movie and its character. After looking at the trailer and seeing some large actors like Vin Diesel in the film I have marked it as a must watch and will be dragging my friend along with me to watch this in the coming days. The story line seems extremely interesting and I am looking forward to how it plays out.

Best Actor winner: Matthew McConaughey interview
Posted by: Jules on 2014-02-27 03:51:18

Such a powerful movie but the release date in Dubai has been knocked back each week since December. As of today 27th of February it still has not been released in Cinemas across Dubai. Such a shame...

The story of Champ of the Camp
Posted by: sheetanshu bhushan bajpai on 2014-02-22 14:25:25

most of the labour worked in gulf countries are in poor conditions and facing a lot of problems.this documentary shows the difficulties of the workers and the programme arranged in dubai was a great act to give him some movements of pleasure.

1. Top dog-walking spots in Dubai 2 28 Jan ' 15 at 14:32 People who do not have a pet can never understand the attachment we feel for our...More
  2. 10 new outdoor bars in Dubai 1 29 Jan ' 15 at 07:34 Outdoor bars 2015More
  3. DJ Yoda live 1 25 Jan ' 15 at 17:31 Wow! That party was special moments of my life, had great time with my buddies ;)More
  1. 25 things to do in Dubai for Dhs1 or less 6 29 Jan ' 15 at 06:28 Great effort... needed this badly... ;)More
  2. Mint Leaf of London, Dubai 6 12 Jan ' 15 at 08:49 We had an excellent dinner on New Year’s Eve. Delicious and what a variety with...More
  3. Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships (Men's Season Pass) 2 19 Jan ' 15 at 05:26 Impossible to get tickets for the tennis championships. think it is not available to...More