Who are the Guardians of the Galaxy?
Posted by: Ahmad on 2014-08-13 09:16:24

Amazing article just love the way you have shared the information about the movie and its character. After looking at the trailer and seeing some large actors like Vin Diesel in the film I have marked it as a must watch and will be dragging my friend along with me to watch this in the coming days. The story line seems extremely interesting and I am looking forward to how it plays out.

Best Actor winner: Matthew McConaughey interview
Posted by: Jules on 2014-02-27 03:51:18

Such a powerful movie but the release date in Dubai has been knocked back each week since December. As of today 27th of February it still has not been released in Cinemas across Dubai. Such a shame...

The story of Champ of the Camp
Posted by: sheetanshu bhushan bajpai on 2014-02-22 14:25:25

most of the labour worked in gulf countries are in poor conditions and facing a lot of problems.this documentary shows the difficulties of the workers and the programme arranged in dubai was a great act to give him some movements of pleasure.

Book to movie adaptations in 2014
Posted by: Amara Mohiuddin on 2014-02-20 23:57:03

My Feedback/opinion: I am very excited about these films coming out and I heard they are going to be more awesome in films than the ones from the novels, however, from one of these movies, I want to know that when is Vampire Academy film releasing in Dubai? because I read the novel adaptation of the movie and I found it very interesting, and it also released in Canada but I wasn't able to watch it, however, when I come back to Dubai, I hope the movie will be there still, I just want to know about the date of release of Vampire Academy film

Top 10 films at UAE box office
Posted by: Keeley on 2014-01-26 12:48:04

Great films

4D cinema in Dubai
Posted by: AA on 2014-01-22 12:38:09

its a new concept, can be used to flaunt or for special occasion. basically 3D movie experience with jerks in chair, water, fog and lightning.

Interesting but need to be cheaper, chair jerks, fog, water and lightning still cant make a bad movie good it only increases your pain !!

Director Steve McQueen on 12 Years a Slave
Posted by: Brandt on 2014-01-20 22:30:23

America very well needed a British film team to capture the levity of Solomon Northup’s story. The entire cast never pulled a punch and finally created a movie as vicious as slavery itself.

Hollywood classes in Dubai
Posted by: salewa onafuye on 2013-10-30 11:28:22

Hello, My name is salewa but my english name is alex. id like t know where this studio is. Im quiet young but i think would be great for me to build up some acting experience. Please email me back to know when i can start.

10 to try: summer films
Posted by: nida on 2013-07-08 10:33:05

damn... cnt wait to watch dis movii..... supa xcitd sinc nw onli... hehehe ;)

UAE box office top 10
Posted by: Archie Brand on 2013-05-20 16:28:41

Sometimes you read something and just shake your head.

Not sure exactly what the reviewer is looking for but to claim that Ironman 3 is a "disappointment" is plainly inaccurate.

Top at the box office, with an unbelievable blend of computer enhancements, humour and action myself, and all ov my friends who have seen it insist this is the best movie for years.

1. Dubai's must-visit mini malls 2 28 Aug ' 14 at 16:54 Did you actually just mention 7 out of 10 malls technically in Jumeirah? Your posts...More
  2. Top dog-walking spots in Dubai 2 25 Aug ' 14 at 16:23 The information about Costa coffee is not accurate, I work in the building next to it...More
  3. Alta Badia 2 31 Aug ' 14 at 05:56 This is for sure the BEST italian restaurant in Dubai. Not a common one, the dishes...More
  1. Should dogs be banned from Dubai Marina? 7 26 Aug ' 14 at 14:52 Come on Dubai, I thought this city was to compete. Where is the harm in a providing...More
  2. Alta Badia 4 31 Aug ' 14 at 05:56 This is for sure the BEST italian restaurant in Dubai. Not a common one, the dishes...More
  3. Who's your culinary hero? 3 15 Aug ' 14 at 08:36 Chef Nick , he is always trying new thing touch with international cuisine Chef...More