Brighton Rock in Dubai
Posted by: Mike Silvester on 2011-11-22 07:50:10

Ha ha Ha - I have waited for this to come out in the Cinema for Ages

Then last week it was on the Showtime network! - So I watched it for free.

Come on the UAE - get with the times!

End of the world is coming
Posted by: mark on 2011-11-11 07:54:18

i think youre saying that it is the end of the world is not true , only us can destroy our planet

Work with Dubai filmmakers
Posted by: WAK Anamjem on 2011-10-17 08:04:49

Self always apploud for this kind of film promotion in Dubai, particulalry from both world class film industry of Bollywood & Hollywood, I have notice major aim of the movie more in business rather than change in social life, cultural life, natural life more over killer deceases in world wide community. They might afraid of investments in these projects because of non return of their huge investments.

Being a Dubai based Writer & Poet by having plenty of Film courses in India and America, came to an end with the aim with the peaces of the human demand can be included in Action, Adventure ,Thrill,Horror, War and Romantic movies... I have subjects both for Hollywood and Bollywood but afraid of infrigement its happened in 2005 with the Bollywood but now I much secured so interested do contact other wise just to remmeber Keep your Message Alive in a Short span in your movie making venture that work great and soul satisfactions.

Top 10 movies in the UAE
Posted by: Montrealer in Dubz on 2011-10-13 12:20:26

I read your top 10... According to those reporting, none of them are worth watching. A little less critiscism of the movies please... Too much critiscism does not equal good reporting and doesnt necessarily spell good movie critic! Just a humble opinion...

Harrison Ford interview
Posted by: Lloyd Bayer on 2011-08-26 14:52:42

Looking forward to this movie.

15 must-see blockbusters
Posted by: sharu on 2011-07-11 15:50:40

please let me knw wen it releases in dubai and comes in the cinema las in lamzy. plzzzzzzzz it wud really be a help if u cud give me the information

Cars 2 in pole position
Posted by: Mohammed Tarek on 2011-07-06 15:42:34

I hope you Guys have this box office every week!

Hangover 2 is top in UAE
Posted by: Eddy Markiewicz on 2011-06-08 05:49:37

Although the movie was, in general, funny! We found the swearing too over-the-top!
It did not need to resort to so many expletives to get a laugh!
Obviously we are in a Muslim country and needless to say bad language isn't tolerated; yet we thought it was inappropriate even for a western cinema.
As a footnote; once again there were children allowed into the auditorium which beggars belief!!

City of Life: The Dubai Movie
Posted by: Idil on 2011-06-05 01:29:55

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I want to watch it so bad but they are not showing it in america. If they were then i'm pretty sure he would have a bigger audience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well i guess i have to resort to Google-ing website that let me watch it for free :(

13 scariest movies ever
Posted by: Vishal on 2011-05-19 11:05:10

Good call on The Shining, perfect combination of psychological horror and gore.......I was literally sick for days after watching The Exorcist....

For foreign film buffs I cannot recommend The Tale of Two Sisters highly enough

1. New bikini styles 2014 2 22 Oct ' 14 at 16:02 where is this moda operandi shop? could you pleas send me the address in dubai? ...More
  2. World on 44 Restaurant & Bar 2 21 Oct ' 14 at 07:19 Very good French food with South American fusion! Very tasty, fresh and offers an...More
  3. 12 Easy recipes 2 17 Oct ' 14 at 15:53 If I made these and were able to bring them in, would it be possible to warm them up?More
  1. Best nightclubs in Dubai 4 16 Oct ' 14 at 09:37 This list of clubs is a joke. VIP has some good talent that shows up but not the...More
  2. 6 outdoor markets in Dubai 4 12 Oct ' 14 at 05:14 Dear Sir/Madam, please advice me on how i can book a stall for this upcoming flea....More
  3. S’Wich 3 19 Oct ' 14 at 15:52 I love shawerma...I went there to check what is about this restaurant ..it is small...More