Outdoor Events Arena @ Festival City
Posted by: Manjeera Chintala on 2014-10-20 06:45:58

Looking for a party hall for 21st Nov

Careers UAE 2013
1 Review
Posted by: Aniket on 2014-10-19 08:49:45

Greetings,

Kindly let me know in case of any openings on your website timeout dubai.com

10 top UAE camping spots
Posted by: Abdulrahman on 2014-10-12 17:30:23

I went umm al quwain today following the given coordinates and I saw that its far from the sea , then I went close to the sea to look for a good place for camping and fishing but there wasn't any . All the beach area was placed with no camping and no fishing boards , so please kindly tell me a good place where I can camp and do fishing . Thankyou

Where to buy an arcade game in Dubai
Posted by: Hosein.Jvn on 2014-10-10 17:51:16

Hi
I want the price of some arcades game to buy them.
5-6 at least
Are u deliver them to iran ?!

The 50 best things to do in Dubai
Posted by: Babette on 2014-10-10 13:25:22

Best new thing to do in Dubai has got to be ESCAPE QUEST. So pleased to found something totally new. I just discovered this place about a week ago its a virtual game experience in JLT. You face the challenge of escaping the room with your mates .You have a screen watching you that can help you if you are really stuck .....but if you love codes ,surprises locks and clues ,don't ask its fab .

How Dubai could look in 2020
Posted by: Faisal Butt on 2014-10-07 17:08:47

I like see the new dubai.

How to... 24 must-have Dubai skills
Posted by: mehdi sanaeefard on 2014-09-05 12:58:44

Thanks!!!

Pranzo con Vista
Posted by: RW on 2014-08-31 05:56:38
  • Best for: Business lunch

This is for sure the BEST italian restaurant in Dubai. Not a common one, the dishes that are served are very well presented and absolutely unique in taste. You can find this kind of cuisine only in the best Restaurants in Italy, and by the best I mean the Michelin starred ones! The quality of the food is superb and the prices are correct for this kind of Restaurant. Not to forget the friendliness of the staff, I must say they are very professional, and last but not least the amazing view from the 50th floor of Jumeirah Emirates Towers. This is a place that fits all occasions! A MUST try!!

Dubai's must-visit mini malls
Posted by: Rizwan Takkhar on 2014-08-28 16:54:36

Did you actually just mention 7 out of 10 malls technically in Jumeirah? Your posts are getting too silly to handle now. Have you guys ever tried exploring the real Dubai, 'this' side of the bridge?

Top dog-walking spots in Dubai
Posted by: Marta on 2014-08-25 16:23:32

The information about Costa coffee is not accurate, I work in the building next to it and I go to Costa quite often, Costa is inside the Premier Inn Hotel and does not allow dogs, there is not an outdoor space for the coffee place I'm afraid.

On the other hand thank you so much for the info! Taking our pups to Pet Park this weekend! How can we support our neighbours in the Marina.

1. Best nightclubs in Dubai 4 16 Oct ' 14 at 09:37 This list of clubs is a joke. VIP has some good talent that shows up but not the...More
  2. 6 outdoor markets in Dubai 4 12 Oct ' 14 at 05:14 Dear Sir/Madam, please advice me on how i can book a stall for this upcoming flea....More
  3. S’Wich 3 19 Oct ' 14 at 15:52 I love shawerma...I went there to check what is about this restaurant ..it is small...More