Alta Badia
Posted by: ryan chew on 2014-08-20 10:46:50

The view was spectacular,the food mediocre and service is haphazard. My server actually grab the set of cutlery and laid down ensemble on one side of me. When serving the next dish,she realized the table has not been properly cleared,proceeded to nudge away the existing plates with the arriving plate??? The restaurant was very busy at that time but I do not think that's an excuse for such level of services.

Why you should visit Old Dubai
Posted by: Asif Masood Malik on 2014-08-19 07:24:51

Very intresting, I am new to Dubai, let me know the intresting places to visit in old dubai....

Stunning futuristic pictures of Dubai
Posted by: andreas on 2014-03-22 13:08:05

May I know where is the spot to take this amazing shot ?
Thank you.

Pet-friendly spots in Dubai
Posted by: Moro on 2014-03-19 13:09:38

True, very useless. i still don't know where to take my puppy for walks. Is it me not getting it or they didn't say?

Massive new developments coming to Dubai
Posted by: James on 2014-03-05 11:57:31

Awesome news about Safa Park.

It's about time someone got rid of those green spaces and build some much-needed places to shop.

At last we'll have exciting new retail opportunities.

30 FREE things to do in Dubai
Posted by: ALi on 2014-03-03 10:13:08

good

Al Barsha Park
1 Review
Posted by: Unmisha on 2014-02-26 19:14:44

Al Barsha Pond Park is awesome. It has a seperate walkway and a seperate cylcing track. Cycles are also available for hire Beautiful set up with waterbody and greens . Play area for the children. Well maintained and makes for an amazing and large park. Over 2kms in diameter , one round and you are surely going to get addicted to visit daily

Dubai's best classes
Posted by: Dieter Dratwa on 2014-02-25 07:47:01

The best DJ School of 2014 in UAE is "DJ Academy Dubai" ;-)

The Beach at JBR profile
Posted by: oli on 2014-02-24 08:02:43

your forgot SushiArt ! It is open !

Dubai Food Carnival
Posted by: Hanan Boqari on 2014-02-23 10:55:52

it was great and an amazing experience

good luck on the next event

1. 45 budget meals in Dubai 2 19 Aug ' 14 at 12:43 Very informative article; will definitely try out a few joints.More
  2. Alta Badia 2 20 Aug ' 14 at 10:46 The view was spectacular,the food mediocre and service is haphazard. My server...More
  3. Should dogs be banned from Dubai Marina? 1 20 Aug ' 14 at 10:59 I’m sorry pet owners, but I have to say I welcome the ban. Personally, I find dogs...More
  2. What to watch 2 07 Aug ' 14 at 07:31 After watching the trailer of "Guardians of the Galaxy" on YouTube, I am really...More
  3. Alta Badia 2 20 Aug ' 14 at 10:46 The view was spectacular,the food mediocre and service is haphazard. My server...More