One Direction coming to Dubai
Posted by: goirng on 2014-05-25 08:34:58

Woo hoo! DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI

Rotating skyscrapers to be built in Dubai?
Posted by: Don Lockett on 2014-05-21 15:17:13

not what I was looking for

20 ways to make extra cash
Posted by: ASHEN on 2014-05-06 14:03:01

i need money

Kings of Leon to play Dubai
Posted by: Graffalo Soldier on 2014-03-23 13:21:17

Wednesday night gig on the Palm with all the traffic of people coming back from work??? Are they mad???

Traffic will be a nightmare. It is bad enough on a Friday never mind during after office rush hours!!!

Stunning pics of Cavalia in Dubai
Posted by: wild khan on 2014-03-21 06:52:31

Oh woow

Two DIFFERENT bands called UB40 coming to Dubai. Huh?
Posted by: nephertiti on 2014-02-27 12:06:01

Ahlan Wasahlan ... .UB40 ( 5 founding members ...the original sound of UB40 ) are playing on the 28th of Feb at the Dubai Em Golf Club Big Grill

You are not only going to hear Duncan's most beautiful voice , but first class skilled musician ship , the brass section, the saxaphone player, the drummer, the bass player, keyboards . ...these are 9 seriously talented musicians which I have traveled round the world to see >20 times in the last 6 years .. ....Dubai deserves the best : and has just got it ...and UB40 deserve to see round beautiful Dubai :)..from a fan who wishes she was there

3 Ex members of UB40 are playing in April Gig -as far as I know, they only adopted the UB40 name in January 2014

Salams to all :) and have beautiful time tomorrow

Review: The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire tour in Abu Dhabi
Posted by: Thomas Topolski on 2014-02-25 14:24:08

Great review. This was about the eighth time I've seen the Stones since 1978 in Buffalo, NY. What struck me some 36 years ago still rings true today, they are loose, passionate and undeniably live. I was thrilled with Keith's two selections - two of his best in my view and I thought it was cool when he told us that he "wanted to get it right" when he took a do-over on the start of Slipping Away. who else could get away with that? Long live the Stones, Hey, Hey, You've Got me Rocking!

Three new venues now open in JLT
Posted by: Jaco Grove on 2014-02-25 10:24:24

UBK is a fantastic place to hang out with great food and great vibe! Everyone will surely enjoy it with all their good offers as well.

Suggestion box – help make your Dubai site better
Posted by: Nora on 2014-02-22 07:50:42

Hello!!
I really love timeout Dubai, as u get a chance at winning something, and I participated in competitons before, but I never won. But I was wondering if timeout Dubai, could host a competition to win a 2000 AED forever 21 voucher, lots of people will be interested in entering , I know I will, and I would really like to get a chance to win a shopping voucher, especially to forever 21, so please can you please host a competition of this sort???
Thank you!!

The Wolf of Wall Street heavily censored in the UAE
Posted by: Bob on 2014-02-22 06:32:23

Yeah all the good movies are being ruined here in Dubai. Make it 21+ if you have to but do not mess with the movie. This Isn't the first movie to get cut nor the last one. One time i actually wanted to go ask for a refund cuz i had no idea what happened in the movie.

1. Dubai Football Challenge 2 24 Nov ' 14 at 10:50 Where can we buy tickets? I need 1-5 tickets GA East. More
  2. Pharrell Williams in Dubai on New Year's Eve 1 23 Nov ' 14 at 23:40 is it 21 plus?More
  3. Charice in Abu Dhabi 1 23 Nov ' 14 at 06:03 ang cute ! ng scorpion :) but charice, she's really awesome! Cute :)More
  1. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 5 20 Nov ' 14 at 20:48 Do I have to bring an adult with me ? Can't I book one ticket for mySelf only ? And...More
  2. Pacha Ibiza Dubai opening 3 15 Nov ' 14 at 15:19 please let me know what you haveMore
  3. The Voucher issue returns! 3 05 Nov ' 14 at 06:27 Please have a guy come around and sell them door to door in our building. Building...More