Stone Temple Pilots cancel Dubai Jazz Fest gig
Posted by: B&B on 2014-02-03 14:54:12

I don't care what anyone says, Scott Weiland, despite his demons was the heart and soul of this group and the songs that made the group famous were his...Frankly, Chester may be talented but he'll NEVER be an STP
member. Sad that Scott is unreliable but even more sad that his musical family gave up on him after so many years of great music...

The band will never be the same.

Jessie J replaces Ke$ha as RedFest DXB headliner
Posted by: Peter Winder on 2014-02-01 07:34:53

How do I secure a refund for my Thursday ticket now that Ke$ha is not performing?
Peter

Burj Al Arab National Day fireworks pics
Posted by: PUNEET SHARMA on 2014-01-31 09:49:25

this is awesome

Now you can live on top of Dubai Mall
Posted by: suhailsk on 2014-01-29 16:46:18

Livedubaifestivel

UFC coming to Abu Dhabi in 2014
Posted by: cusher on 2014-01-29 15:22:58

soooooo excited aaarrrggghhh

Dubai's most beautiful gardens
Posted by: andrew imafidon on 2014-01-28 20:00:21

turning nature to beauty bring satisfaction to soul

Backstreet Boys to play Dubai 2014
Posted by: yhen on 2014-01-25 02:41:01

but the BSB site lists Mar. 28 as a concert in Germany

10 dogs in need of a home
Posted by: zeyad Mohammed on 2014-01-21 15:15:13

I feel like playing with him. It would be a great pleasure to adopt Dobby

Winter World Cup in Qatar 2022 - says Fifa chief
Posted by: Bill Courtney on 2014-01-09 11:38:33

There is a 50:50 chance that Latent Power Turbines, a British invention could provide sufficient air cooling, to make a summer World Cup in Dubai viable. We have been granted £93,400 of British taxpayer funding to help us build a prototype LP Turbine. Our preliminary research findings will hopefully be available by the time the World Cup in Brazil ends.

Rain pictures flooding social media in Dubai
Posted by: The Fogster on 2014-01-07 08:17:58

Maustyn is the best! "That storm looks wet... Check it out! Took me a picture!"

1. 45 budget meals in Dubai 2 19 Aug ' 14 at 12:43 Very informative article; will definitely try out a few joints.More
  2. Alta Badia 2 20 Aug ' 14 at 10:46 The view was spectacular,the food mediocre and service is haphazard. My server...More
  3. Should dogs be banned from Dubai Marina? 1 20 Aug ' 14 at 10:59 I’m sorry pet owners, but I have to say I welcome the ban. Personally, I find dogs...More
  2. What to watch 2 07 Aug ' 14 at 07:31 After watching the trailer of "Guardians of the Galaxy" on YouTube, I am really...More
  3. Alta Badia 2 20 Aug ' 14 at 10:46 The view was spectacular,the food mediocre and service is haphazard. My server...More