Air hostess life in Dubai
Posted by: mirza arsalan baig on 2014-09-16 09:08:35

i want to be air hostess i am looking handsome i am interested in from chilhood so please i will do better and i am able to work in so please

5 things to do tomorrow in Dubai
Posted by: Aiman on 2014-09-15 19:24:33

Awesome website ever!! just give me a chance to be the winner....select me as one of your winner as i have registered in many competitions...!

Lady Gaga in Dubai review
Posted by: Stephanie on 2014-09-11 06:25:16

Lady Gaga? Never again. We left before she hit the stage. Started with 45 minutes of some of the most boring techno-crap ever from her DJ "friend", and then waiting, waiting, waiting...we finally said enough! One of the promoters ran after us as we were leaving and tried to upgrade us. No thanks. I've seen tons of concerts in the UAE and this was by far the most disappointing.

Drinking water in the UAE
Posted by: deepika on 2014-09-09 06:12:54

I am planing to Stay in Dubai , But there is problem for drinking water.........
I just want to known the cost of water jar in Dubai and ajman ......

Should dogs be banned from Dubai Marina?
Posted by: JTW on 2014-08-26 14:52:35

Come on Dubai, I thought this city was to compete. Where is the harm in a providing more dog muck bins and some hefty fines for the irresponsible dog owners.
For those of you saying it spreads disease, so does sneezing.
Man's best friend.

Smoke-free Dubai - the big debate
Posted by: Chris Gregory on 2014-08-20 12:53:27

'Scarlett Goddard' your comments are ridiculous. I assume this isn't your real name otherwise I would have trolled you already on Twitter or the like. So, to get this straight. As a non-smoker I shouldn't be going to nightclubs?

Non-smoking bars to try around town
Posted by: Alina on 2014-08-10 08:41:07

I am very grateful for this list. While I believe there should be options for everyone: smokers and non-smokers, the places that have smoking sections and non-smoking sections right next to them don't quite work. You still end up with a pungent smell of cigarette smoke on your clothes and hair. Outdoor smoking is the answer! An ex-smoker.

Kings of Leon Dubai gig review
Posted by: Mojdeh on 2014-06-14 20:39:08

Cool gig..but i guess becaz of technical issue or hot weather Caleb seemed a little bit nervous

One Direction coming to Dubai
Posted by: goirng on 2014-05-25 08:34:58

Woo hoo! DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI

Rotating skyscrapers to be built in Dubai?
Posted by: Don Lockett on 2014-05-21 15:17:13

not what I was looking for

1. Best Christmas trees in Dubai 6 15 Dec ' 14 at 08:27 Grand Hyatt Dubai has an amazing tree as well
  2. Beauty stocking fillers in Dubai 2 15 Dec ' 14 at 05:50 Greetings, Im looking for short duration affordable make-up course and I heard...More
  3. Salt on Kite Beach Dubai 1 15 Dec ' 14 at 08:57 One of my very favorites in Dubai.More
  2. Dubai Football Challenge 4 09 Dec ' 14 at 10:18 Hi, I need two tickets for the below Entry. Premium General Admission...More
  3. 10 top Dubai hairdressers 4 14 Dec ' 14 at 12:04 Need the name of her Yanni's salon and phone number please ...thanksMore