What to watch
Posted by: Ahmad on 2014-08-07 07:31:18

After watching the trailer of "Guardians of the Galaxy" on YouTube, I am really excited to watch this movie. The cast is amazing which consist of Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Benicio del Toro, Glenn Close, John C. Reilly, Lee Pace, Michael Rooker, Karen Gillian, and Djimon Hounsou. This looks like it will be a great movie and this summers Blockbuster!

Where to buy the cheapest gadgets on the globe
Posted by: Ahmed Ali on 2014-02-04 08:30:51

Use the Amazon.com site all the time. Free shipment to my Aramax Shop and Ship NY City address - 3 to 4 days later in Dubai Aramax for pickup. Even if Im hit with 5% duties import fee into Dubai Ive saved 25% from Dubai shops. I bought MacBook Air from LA last year and was 1300 AED cheaper with shipment than in local Dubai shops.

OSN’s six-hour TV marathons
Posted by: Tony Duckworth on 2013-09-26 09:41:31

Strictly Come Dancing from the BBC in UK - are we going to see it on the OSN Network?

Regards,

Tony

We Killed: The Rise of Women in American Comedy
Posted by: Rac Fish on 2012-11-28 17:30:30

Fascinating read. Well worth the purchace of this book. Kohen is a wonderful writer.

JK Rowling's The Casual Vacancy
Posted by: Trev Philips on 2012-10-27 22:19:36

It is so bad because it is likely the first time she has actually tried to write comething without massive input from others. Barry Cunningham her first editor and others at Bloomsbury had more than a little to do with Harry Potter. Who was her editor on this one. Where is he/she? Why don't you know? Fact is Rowling was created by the British establishment and is protected by them. She was created to fill the gap left by the death of Roald Dahl. And the one case that threatened to dismantle was squashed by her ruthless lawyers Schillings. Over 56 others have been dragged into court by her and them to protect the franchise meanwhile the devastating claims by Ireland's famous muralists The Bogside Artists that you can find on the net remain unanswered and unchallenged. How can that be? Unless, they are true Ungullible

What Will Survive book review
Posted by: Dominic on 2012-07-10 07:34:25

Author's British and it's set in Warrington

UAE TV guide
Posted by: stuart on 2012-06-09 14:11:08

Are TV schediules available from your website ?

CSI’s most far-fetched episodes
Posted by: bob on 2012-06-01 01:18:37

season 3 episode 3 just happened in miami last week!

Nicholas Sparks in Dubai
Posted by: John Y on 2012-03-07 13:11:39

I have read all but one of the books so far, I have enjoyed all of them. I always feel I become a part of what has been written. I can almost feel, smell he things as if I was right there. I grew up in KS, Uncle Sam brought me to the East coast and have lived here ever since.

Reading the personnel side about the sister touched me the most I guess because I also have had the brain tumors (6 at last count) and my mother passed away from one.

One of these day's I will find and purchase the book about the time "Five weeks with my brother"

I find that I'm also getting some what of an education with some of the verbiage used, such as megalomania, ogling, extolled, allay with many more I will high light and then look them up. If one is not brought up with such words, it is foreign yet it is also interesting on how they are used.

Keep up the good work I do wish I was able to make it to the event in New Bern as close as I am to the city living in Richlands, not able to traverse the distance just yet.

The Fact of Evolution
Posted by: PeterKinnon on 2011-11-17 21:39:07

This does indeed appear to have great merit as a primer and it is good to see that Smith underlines the importance of the dynamically changing web of prevailing conditions which enable, indeed, make inevitable, the directionality produced by natural selection.

There are, however, much broader inferences which can be drawn with regard to the evolutionary aspects that extend beyond the realm of biology.

These are outlined informally in "The Goldilocks Effect: What Has Serendipity Ever Done For Us?" which free download in e-book formats from the "Unusual Perspectives" website.

Publication date

1. Sport & outdoor to-do list 1 17 Nov ' 14 at 07:01 Hi, Our annual pro cricket event is coming up rapidly in March.. How do we go...More
  2. Simon Rimmer in Dubai 1 16 Nov ' 14 at 06:41 Totally have to disagree with you Jo, there are so many chairs, each one is...More
  3. Red Bull Soundclash 1 17 Nov ' 14 at 05:12 Strings is a well-known Pakistani band.More
  1. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 5 06 Nov ' 14 at 11:22 I really really want diamond one because i was very late to buy them this is my last...More
  2. Pacha Ibiza Dubai opening 3 15 Nov ' 14 at 15:19 please let me know what you haveMore
  3. The Voucher issue returns! 3 05 Nov ' 14 at 06:27 Please have a guy come around and sell them door to door in our building. Building...More