French Bakery
Posted by: Elena on 2015-05-27 12:28:59

Great product with a absolutely the worst service you can get in Dubai.
When you enter nobody greats you. Then, you are waiting to order and they just ignore you. As well, I've tried to order for delivery, to avoid this super unprofessional treatment, whoever nobody is answering the phone. When they finally answered, I was transferred to another line that nobody was answering. I've called back, left my mob number as they requested and guess what?! Nobody called back. I've called back again, no answer. Simply terrible service!

Orators Forum
Posted by: Kris on 2015-04-24 07:37:41
  • Best for: Family friendly

We are planning to move to Dubai this year with my family. I have a 3 year old sister and we are planning to put her in a nursery school. One friend of mine recommended Mosaic Nursery. Do you have any suggestion?

Drama classes Dubai
Posted by: Tripta on 2015-03-10 12:50:14

Enquire about courses for 13 years old .

Splash Pad at The Beach
Posted by: Janine on 2015-03-08 05:14:24

Hi it is amazing my daughter loved going there.

I was wondering if you know the name of the company that designed and built it?

Thank you I look forward to your reply.

New Mini Monsters centre in Dubai
Posted by: Salma Massoud on 2015-03-03 07:31:40

My twin niece and nephew come to Dubai every year and they love going to mini monsters. The place is just a happy place and my sister and I enjoy playing there as much as the kids. It is so thoughtful of them that they don't make you pay for the 2 if they are twins. Their philosophy is, if you get twins that should not be a punishment! We always pay for one and get the second for free. It really is not the money, it is the thought put behind it. Thanks Sana and Hiba! Brilliant idea.

Careers workshops for teens
Posted by: Your name... on 2015-02-21 10:40:35

im 19 years and im searching for a job in dubai so i can build myself

Adidas E-Sports Football Academy
1 Review
Posted by: Asjed afsar on 2015-02-02 22:34:25

Hi mate just asking coming to dubai for a week wiv my lad he's 8 loves football coming in April 6th any training sessions on and how much cheers pal

Family fun in Dubai
Posted by: Tamarindie on 2015-01-30 06:51:58

An amazing selection of activities for kids! About three of the ideas above are about shopping!

Dubai Hero parties for kids
Posted by: Tamarindie on 2015-01-30 06:42:13

Loving Dubai Hero's collection and the idea of a themed children's party!

Dentists in Dubai
Posted by: Angella on 2015-01-25 20:26:09

Dr Sameer H Shaikh is one of the finest Orthodontist- Dentist of Dubai, i'm writing this out of personal experience, He not only straightened my crooked teeth in the shortest time and with least discomfort. He is a jovial positive doctor and very affordable. Extremely punctual and well mannered. It was a pleasure being treated by him and his fine team. His facility is Modern, state of the art and lovely decor. Aesthetically pleasing interiors which totally relaxes you. Dr Seema Vohra the GP at Toothsmiths Dental Center & clinic in the Bur Dubai clinic isa wonderful dentist witha very steady hand and she is amazing at root canals. She is a good conversationalist which keeps your mind totally away from the treatment and your chair time flies away in a jiffy without feeling any discomfort. I also visited Dr Dorcus again of Toothsmiths Dental center Tecom branch for removing my wisdom tooth and she did an amazing surgery almost painless.

1. Entourage Lounge 3 11 Jun ' 15 at 18:09 Great hangout spot and the oysters are good! Amazing little find in Souk al Bahar and...More
  2. Tribeca Kitchen+Bar 1 18 Jun ' 15 at 08:07 Awesome bar, great ambience and service, would definitely go back and recommend to...More
  3. Y by Yabani 1 05 Jun ' 15 at 12:52 Very Nice
    But the sushi was little bit sticky.More