Al Safa for kids
Posted by: Holly Lott on 2014-11-23 09:05:02

I was 7 when i did this now i'm 10

First Aid
Posted by: Sam on 2014-11-15 08:25:09

Please let me know the possibility of conducting Basic First Aid training for staff in a organization. Tks.

Family fun in Dubai
Posted by: Alicia on 2014-11-14 19:44:03

For face painter requirements for all your events, pls get in touch via email !

Thanks

Hotseat: Reach out
Posted by: Eva Carola Muths on 2014-11-10 16:04:08

Dear Nick, I just came across this article today. What a fantastic initiative you have started. That is absolute fantastic. I am the Marketing Manager of SENSATION STATION - a Children's Sensory Gym & Speech Language Centre. We are a new and innovative multidisciplinary private therapy center providing services for children with a variety of special needs and developmental challenges. Our official opening is scheduled for December 2014 and we are all so very excited about the set-up of this new facility. Looking forward to be able to contribute to the wonderful efforts of this community and to help special needs children and their families. The founders of our centre, an Emirati family, have also experienced the tribulations and joys of raising a child with developmental challenges and just wanted to create a centre that would fulfill the needs of their child and help others along the way. Families with special needs children have tough roles. You have to be patient, persevere and learn to be a child's teacher, therapist and advocate. Nick, you are an inspiration to us. Thank you! Big thank you to Time Out Kids too ... what a nice article. We would love to attend the next Reaching U Family Fun Day and get to know you, your wife Delphine and your son Rio. Eva

Petting zoos in Dubai
Posted by: Brian on 2014-11-09 13:17:39

And don't forget Al Tamimi Stables!

Expert advice: Bed wetting
Posted by: Eddy on 2014-10-29 17:46:05

A very well written article by the staff member. In my personal experience we used the chummie bedwetting alarm for my son and he stopped wetting the bed in just a few weeks. For parents that have bed-wetting as a concern, I think the Chummie alarm is definitely worth a try.

Scooters in the UAE
Posted by: NOORMOHD on 2014-10-27 05:23:58

Plse provide location of shops wthin dubai , Need Micro scooters for my kids.

Kindly guide.

Fuddruckers
Posted by: ahsan samiti on 2014-10-26 02:00:49

I use to go to Fuddruckers garhoud for many years ,and every time I go there I have the best experience ,my favourite is swiss melt burger with the delicious topping of balsamic onion and sautéed mushroom
I do recommended it to all of my friend .looking forward to visit garhoud Fuddruckers again and again.

Dubai Music School
Posted by: Karmi on 2014-10-21 13:49:25
  • Best for: Family friendly

Hi! Im interested to enrol my daughter for a piano lesson. Please advise the rate, timings, and other details.

Thanks,

Karmi

12 Easy recipes
Posted by: Gianna Bastien on 2014-10-17 15:53:51

If I made these and were able to bring them in, would it be possible to warm them up?

1. Watch Paddington for FREE 2 20 Nov ' 14 at 21:19 We the Bell Family deserve the free Family ticket cause we are would love to see the...More
  2. Dubai Football Challenge 2 24 Nov ' 14 at 10:50 Where can we buy tickets? I need 1-5 tickets GA East. More
  3. The 20 best Christmas films ever 2 18 Nov ' 14 at 09:35 Good list but I would have The Santa Clause and Home Alone 2 in there also. And also...More
  1. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 5 20 Nov ' 14 at 20:48 Do I have to bring an adult with me ? Can't I book one ticket for mySelf only ? And...More
  2. Pacha Ibiza Dubai opening 3 15 Nov ' 14 at 15:19 please let me know what you haveMore
  3. The Voucher issue returns! 3 05 Nov ' 14 at 06:27 Please have a guy come around and sell them door to door in our building. Building...More