Al Safa for kids
Posted by: Holly Lott on 2014-11-23 09:05:02

I was 7 when i did this now i'm 10

Family fun in Dubai
Posted by: Alicia on 2014-11-14 19:44:03

For face painter requirements for all your events, pls get in touch via email !

Thanks

Hotseat: Reach out
Posted by: Eva Carola Muths on 2014-11-10 16:04:08

Dear Nick, I just came across this article today. What a fantastic initiative you have started. That is absolute fantastic. I am the Marketing Manager of SENSATION STATION - a Children's Sensory Gym & Speech Language Centre. We are a new and innovative multidisciplinary private therapy center providing services for children with a variety of special needs and developmental challenges. Our official opening is scheduled for December 2014 and we are all so very excited about the set-up of this new facility. Looking forward to be able to contribute to the wonderful efforts of this community and to help special needs children and their families. The founders of our centre, an Emirati family, have also experienced the tribulations and joys of raising a child with developmental challenges and just wanted to create a centre that would fulfill the needs of their child and help others along the way. Families with special needs children have tough roles. You have to be patient, persevere and learn to be a child's teacher, therapist and advocate. Nick, you are an inspiration to us. Thank you! Big thank you to Time Out Kids too ... what a nice article. We would love to attend the next Reaching U Family Fun Day and get to know you, your wife Delphine and your son Rio. Eva

Petting zoos in Dubai
Posted by: Brian on 2014-11-09 13:17:39

And don't forget Al Tamimi Stables!

Expert advice: Bed wetting
Posted by: Eddy on 2014-10-29 17:46:05

A very well written article by the staff member. In my personal experience we used the chummie bedwetting alarm for my son and he stopped wetting the bed in just a few weeks. For parents that have bed-wetting as a concern, I think the Chummie alarm is definitely worth a try.

Scooters in the UAE
Posted by: NOORMOHD on 2014-10-27 05:23:58

Plse provide location of shops wthin dubai , Need Micro scooters for my kids.

Kindly guide.

12 Easy recipes
Posted by: Gianna Bastien on 2014-10-17 15:53:51

If I made these and were able to bring them in, would it be possible to warm them up?

Baby swimming classes in Dubai
Posted by: ebru dursun on 2014-10-14 08:51:14

Hii
I would like to join with my 6 and a half month old!Is too late?
thank you.

Activities at home
Posted by: julianne on 2014-05-04 13:26:08

Corrine is a totally awesome momma! So happy to see her and her kiddos here and spreading their exciting crafts, ideas, and thoughts around Dubai the internet. Keep it flowing Corrine! Love the surprise of seeing a beautiful and familiar face pop up when reading through time out.

Le Petit Palais in Dubai
Posted by: Wilhelmina Cupdio on 2014-02-11 03:59:58

I found Le Petit Palais the most amazing place for kids as it not just keeps them busy with all soorts of activity but that it also stimulates their minds where they can become creative little beings. It also gives parents the opportunity to spend precious time together and knowing that what they value most is in good hands. It is also great to know that they are growing in business in dubai.

All the best to your Company.

Regards

Wilhelmina

1. Pharrell Williams in Dubai on New Year's Eve 1 23 Nov ' 14 at 23:40 is it 21 plus?More
  2. Charice in Abu Dhabi 1 23 Nov ' 14 at 06:03 ang cute ! ng scorpion :) but charice, she's really awesome! Cute :)More
  3. Watch Paddington for FREE 1 20 Nov ' 14 at 21:19 We the Bell Family deserve the free Family ticket cause we are would love to see the...More
  1. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 5 20 Nov ' 14 at 20:48 Do I have to bring an adult with me ? Can't I book one ticket for mySelf only ? And...More
  2. Pacha Ibiza Dubai opening 3 15 Nov ' 14 at 15:19 please let me know what you haveMore
  3. Dubai Football Challenge 3 24 Nov ' 14 at 10:50 Where can we buy tickets? I need 1-5 tickets GA East. More