Comments - Readers' Comments, Views, Opinion & Suggestions -

Are iPads in the classroom a good idea?
Posted by: Angel Michael on 2015-09-06 09:01:13

I affirmatively opine that iPads can be a great resource in the modern pedagogical style that we as teachers render in the classroom. The use of these gadgets will forge an efficacious apprehension of the topic or subject taught at a particular time to our precious students.

Nonetheless, if a class is not well controlled and organised, the students using these iPads could derail and sabotage the whole learning process into a state of brouhaha.

It then behooves on teachers, students and parents to come together in unison to forge ahead to find a panacea for technology based pedagogy to be very useful especially when these children are growing in a highly technological world.

Mommy in Dubai blog
Posted by: Anzina on 2015-09-03 21:33:53

I would like to share my experience with mosaic nursey. Mosaic Nursey is usually a nursery in jlt together with very big rooms, maximum 16 kids per class, well qualified teachers and in addition they do different routines. They will also ensure that every child entrusted to it is nurtured to produce and grow being a willing and permitted learner.
My son loves being at Mosaic nursery. Every morning he is racing me to the door and the car to take him there. No wonder he likes it with so many colourful resources toys, cheerful activities and joyful team. Thanks

Drama classes Dubai
Posted by: Tripta on 2015-03-10 12:50:14

Enquire about courses for 13 years old .

Splash Pad at The Beach
Posted by: Janine on 2015-03-08 05:14:24

Hi it is amazing my daughter loved going there.

I was wondering if you know the name of the company that designed and built it?

Thank you I look forward to your reply.

New Mini Monsters centre in Dubai
Posted by: Salma Massoud on 2015-03-03 07:31:40

My twin niece and nephew come to Dubai every year and they love going to mini monsters. The place is just a happy place and my sister and I enjoy playing there as much as the kids. It is so thoughtful of them that they don't make you pay for the 2 if they are twins. Their philosophy is, if you get twins that should not be a punishment! We always pay for one and get the second for free. It really is not the money, it is the thought put behind it. Thanks Sana and Hiba! Brilliant idea.

Careers workshops for teens
Posted by: Your name... on 2015-02-21 10:40:35

im 19 years and im searching for a job in dubai so i can build myself

Family fun in Dubai
Posted by: Tamarindie on 2015-01-30 06:51:58

An amazing selection of activities for kids! About three of the ideas above are about shopping!

Dubai Hero parties for kids
Posted by: Tamarindie on 2015-01-30 06:42:13

Loving Dubai Hero's collection and the idea of a themed children's party!

Dentists in Dubai
Posted by: Angella on 2015-01-25 20:26:09

Dr Sameer H Shaikh is one of the finest Orthodontist- Dentist of Dubai, i'm writing this out of personal experience, He not only straightened my crooked teeth in the shortest time and with least discomfort. He is a jovial positive doctor and very affordable. Extremely punctual and well mannered. It was a pleasure being treated by him and his fine team. His facility is Modern, state of the art and lovely decor. Aesthetically pleasing interiors which totally relaxes you. Dr Seema Vohra the GP at Toothsmiths Dental Center & clinic in the Bur Dubai clinic isa wonderful dentist witha very steady hand and she is amazing at root canals. She is a good conversationalist which keeps your mind totally away from the treatment and your chair time flies away in a jiffy without feeling any discomfort. I also visited Dr Dorcus again of Toothsmiths Dental center Tecom branch for removing my wisdom tooth and she did an amazing surgery almost painless.

Design a ‘dream car’ contest for kids
Posted by: Brooklin-Rain on 2015-01-25 00:44:59

This seems really fun but I have a question where is Toyota Abu Dhabi Airport Road showroom is there one located in Las Vegas because that is where I am from
please answer as soon as possible