Dentists in Dubai
Posted by: Angella on 2015-01-25 20:26:09

Dr Sameer H Shaikh is one of the finest Orthodontist- Dentist of Dubai, i'm writing this out of personal experience, He not only straightened my crooked teeth in the shortest time and with least discomfort. He is a jovial positive doctor and very affordable. Extremely punctual and well mannered. It was a pleasure being treated by him and his fine team. His facility is Modern, state of the art and lovely decor. Aesthetically pleasing interiors which totally relaxes you. Dr Seema Vohra the GP at Toothsmiths Dental Center & clinic in the Bur Dubai clinic isa wonderful dentist witha very steady hand and she is amazing at root canals. She is a good conversationalist which keeps your mind totally away from the treatment and your chair time flies away in a jiffy without feeling any discomfort. I also visited Dr Dorcus again of Toothsmiths Dental center Tecom branch for removing my wisdom tooth and she did an amazing surgery almost painless.

Design a ‘dream car’ contest for kids
Posted by: Brooklin-Rain on 2015-01-25 00:44:59

This seems really fun but I have a question where is Toyota Abu Dhabi Airport Road showroom is there one located in Las Vegas because that is where I am from
please answer as soon as possible

13 bargain-busting Dubai party venues
Posted by: s on 2015-01-19 14:35:15

The place has a good idea but the service is TERRIBLE. I recently had an event there and was told that there will be someone to help on the day but I found myself running around arranging everything on the day. The person spent 90% of the time on the phone. After 2 hrs at the end of my party when I raised my concern to the management, they provided no apology or concern for my reviews. They were just interested in taking the money. They have lost a lot of business as I would not recommend the place to anyone. It could have been such a memorable evening which could have been fixed if the management and staff were not arrogant and have a bad attitude. Not worth the money and not professional in the service provided.

Chuck E Cheese opens in Oud Metha
Posted by: Nina on 2015-01-19 09:17:05

Took my kids on Saturday and they had a blast.. There is a lot of live entertainment. I really enjoyed the place and kids just loved it. I am surely going to visit this place again with my kids. Chuck E. Cheese at Oud Metha ROCKS!

Sugar Moo in Dubai
Posted by: Manisha on 2015-01-04 12:50:02

As a confirmed sugar-moo fanatic - i'm absolutely obsessed!!! They catered the deserts for our Christmas party and I couldn't recommend them enough :-)

Football training for kids
Posted by: Muhammad Hanif on 2014-12-27 11:50:12

can I plz know if u have ur training in Sharjah, if yes, can I know the location... prices....timings...

thanks

The Nutcracker in Dubai
Posted by: Mariam Adel Ghanem on 2014-12-22 14:27:25

the performance was amazing and the ballet seemed effortless and dreamy.however the sound system was a little bit disappointing but in the end the ambient was holy as it overwhelmed the feeling of Christmas cheer

Birthday parties in Dubai
Posted by: Kevin Peterson on 2014-12-18 11:04:01

I personally feel newly opened Chuck E. Cheese at Oud Metha is one of the best place for birthday parties for parents and their kids in Dubai. As it seems like a very child-friendly restaurant. My kids loved going to Check-e-cheese…

19 ways the City Card will save your family money
Posted by: yvonne zaman on 2014-12-01 07:53:05

what a great idea. well done dubai

Al Safa for kids
Posted by: Holly Lott on 2014-11-23 09:05:02

I was 7 when i did this now i'm 10

1. Top dog-walking spots in Dubai 2 28 Jan ' 15 at 14:32 People who do not have a pet can never understand the attachment we feel for our...More
  2. 10 new outdoor bars in Dubai 1 29 Jan ' 15 at 07:34 Outdoor bars 2015More
  3. DJ Yoda live 1 25 Jan ' 15 at 17:31 Wow! That party was special moments of my life, had great time with my buddies ;)More
  1. 25 things to do in Dubai for Dhs1 or less 6 29 Jan ' 15 at 06:28 Great effort... needed this badly... ;)More
  2. Mint Leaf of London, Dubai 6 12 Jan ' 15 at 08:49 We had an excellent dinner on New Year’s Eve. Delicious and what a variety with...More
  3. Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships (Men's Season Pass) 2 19 Jan ' 15 at 05:26 Impossible to get tickets for the tennis championships. think it is not available to...More