Drama classes Dubai
Posted by: Tripta on 2015-03-10 12:50:14

Enquire about courses for 13 years old .

Splash Pad at The Beach
Posted by: Janine on 2015-03-08 05:14:24

Hi it is amazing my daughter loved going there.

I was wondering if you know the name of the company that designed and built it?

Thank you I look forward to your reply.

New Mini Monsters centre in Dubai
Posted by: Salma Massoud on 2015-03-03 07:31:40

My twin niece and nephew come to Dubai every year and they love going to mini monsters. The place is just a happy place and my sister and I enjoy playing there as much as the kids. It is so thoughtful of them that they don't make you pay for the 2 if they are twins. Their philosophy is, if you get twins that should not be a punishment! We always pay for one and get the second for free. It really is not the money, it is the thought put behind it. Thanks Sana and Hiba! Brilliant idea.

Careers workshops for teens
Posted by: Your name... on 2015-02-21 10:40:35

im 19 years and im searching for a job in dubai so i can build myself

Family fun in Dubai
Posted by: Tamarindie on 2015-01-30 06:51:58

An amazing selection of activities for kids! About three of the ideas above are about shopping!

Dubai Hero parties for kids
Posted by: Tamarindie on 2015-01-30 06:42:13

Loving Dubai Hero's collection and the idea of a themed children's party!

Dentists in Dubai
Posted by: Angella on 2015-01-25 20:26:09

Dr Sameer H Shaikh is one of the finest Orthodontist- Dentist of Dubai, i'm writing this out of personal experience, He not only straightened my crooked teeth in the shortest time and with least discomfort. He is a jovial positive doctor and very affordable. Extremely punctual and well mannered. It was a pleasure being treated by him and his fine team. His facility is Modern, state of the art and lovely decor. Aesthetically pleasing interiors which totally relaxes you. Dr Seema Vohra the GP at Toothsmiths Dental Center & clinic in the Bur Dubai clinic isa wonderful dentist witha very steady hand and she is amazing at root canals. She is a good conversationalist which keeps your mind totally away from the treatment and your chair time flies away in a jiffy without feeling any discomfort. I also visited Dr Dorcus again of Toothsmiths Dental center Tecom branch for removing my wisdom tooth and she did an amazing surgery almost painless.

Design a ‘dream car’ contest for kids
Posted by: Brooklin-Rain on 2015-01-25 00:44:59

This seems really fun but I have a question where is Toyota Abu Dhabi Airport Road showroom is there one located in Las Vegas because that is where I am from
please answer as soon as possible

13 bargain-busting Dubai party venues
Posted by: s on 2015-01-19 14:35:15

The place has a good idea but the service is TERRIBLE. I recently had an event there and was told that there will be someone to help on the day but I found myself running around arranging everything on the day. The person spent 90% of the time on the phone. After 2 hrs at the end of my party when I raised my concern to the management, they provided no apology or concern for my reviews. They were just interested in taking the money. They have lost a lot of business as I would not recommend the place to anyone. It could have been such a memorable evening which could have been fixed if the management and staff were not arrogant and have a bad attitude. Not worth the money and not professional in the service provided.

Chuck E Cheese opens in Oud Metha
Posted by: Nina on 2015-01-19 09:17:05

Took my kids on Saturday and they had a blast.. There is a lot of live entertainment. I really enjoyed the place and kids just loved it. I am surely going to visit this place again with my kids. Chuck E. Cheese at Oud Metha ROCKS!

1. La Petite Maison 1 25 Mar ' 15 at 05:38 - Wildly overpriced. - Tables too close so you hear the business conversations from...More
  1. Time Out Dubai Restaurant Awards 2015 11 10 Mar ' 15 at 12:00 I love calicut paragon. Best budget restautarnt :)More
  2. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 6 10 Mar ' 15 at 10:30 Hi everyone I have 3 platinum tickets that I bought and now wont be going anymore....More
  3. Mother’s Day: 12 great things to do in Dubai 2 10 Mar ' 15 at 05:10 It doesn't say where is this brunch taking place?More