Where to buy a Christmas tree in Dubai 2014
Posted by: Erin on 2015-01-16 10:57:59

Great overview/consumer guide however, it would be really helpful, for next year, to include disposal options. How does someone living in say the Marina, dispose of a 9' slightly dry and shedding Christmas tree… hypothetically of course… ;)

The Nutcracker in Dubai
Posted by: Mariam Adel Ghanem on 2014-12-22 14:27:25

the performance was amazing and the ballet seemed effortless and dreamy.however the sound system was a little bit disappointing but in the end the ambient was holy as it overwhelmed the feeling of Christmas cheer

Christmas dinner in Dubai 2014
Posted by: Adel Benali on 2014-12-21 15:48:36

Hello Dubai House it''s the best life in the world thank you Dubai

Top 40 NYE parties in Dubai
Posted by: Ahmad Albazzaz on 2014-12-21 14:16:21

Hi I would like to come for the new year me & my girlfriend so please tell me ur events please i'm waiting for ur reply

Best Christmas trees in Dubai
Posted by: Yeghig on 2014-12-21 08:40:42

Now i see the best one :D #Lafayette

NYE Masterjam in Dubai
Posted by: Laurence P on 2014-12-17 23:27:21

That show is going to be off the chain. I understand that Kathy Sledge is also going to be there. They were kids stars together when they they were the Jackson 5 and she was with Sister Sledge . What a reunion. This is a stellar lineup.

Beauty stocking fillers in Dubai
Posted by: Aaliya Khan on 2014-12-15 05:50:27

Greetings,

Im looking for short duration affordable make-up course and I heard Bobbi Brown offers make up classes. Please give me a brief idea about the courses that they offer alongwith the dates, duration, cost as well as transportation and location.
Also tell me about any degrees that they offer.

Thanking you,
Aaliya Khan

The 20 best Christmas films ever
Posted by: Michael A on 2014-11-18 09:35:43

Good list but I would have The Santa Clause and Home Alone 2 in there also. And also Hook :)

25 glitzy and glam NYE Dubai deals
Posted by: Jocy Lee on 2013-12-24 18:13:24

Black Pepper beef and top homemade dim sum are all on the menu !!!

Dubai Christmas decorations
Posted by: sajid on 2013-10-20 07:40:43

Hi,
how you doing,
Could you please send me the contact details of the vendor who have mad that Christmas decor.
Thanks
Sajid

1. Hako Sushi 1 22 Mar ' 15 at 22:10 love their food selection and convenient location to my office building. perfect for...More
  2. The Stables 1 24 Mar ' 15 at 11:18 Overall really good, great pricing and friendly staff. Fast becoming a regular and...More
  3. La Petite Maison 1 25 Mar ' 15 at 05:38 - Wildly overpriced. - Tables too close so you hear the business conversations from...More
  1. Time Out Dubai Restaurant Awards 2015 11 10 Mar ' 15 at 12:00 I love calicut paragon. Best budget restautarnt :)More
  2. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 8 10 Mar ' 15 at 10:30 Hi everyone I have 3 platinum tickets that I bought and now wont be going anymore....More
  3. Mother’s Day: 12 great things to do in Dubai 2 10 Mar ' 15 at 05:10 It doesn't say where is this brunch taking place?More