Dubai's top health food stores
Posted by: Amira Ahmed on 2015-02-13 04:37:54

Hi Does anyone know where I can buy Hemp Protein Powder in Dubai? I couldn't find it in Holland & Barrett, Life Pharmacy or The Organic Cafe or even The Nutrition Shop in Town Centre Jumeira.

50 to try: Interior design in Dubai
Posted by: miley Iverson on 2015-01-13 07:31:30

Such a good information shared by time out Dubai, thank you for such a great news. All this are good with interior design field. If you love your home then you also must love interior designing for your home. Masina house is also a interior designer in dubai.

The Beach at JBR profile
Posted by: Mahmoud on 2014-12-24 14:07:36

It is an amazing place, I've been in a weekend with my wife and enjoyed the outdoor seats ...... Sure I will visit it again .

Dubai's must-visit mini malls
Posted by: Bhisham on 2014-11-24 15:11:13

ALAIN CENTRE OR COMPUTER PLAZA, of the best unexplored mini mall in Bur Dubai.

What you dont get in big malls you get all here that too half the price.

New bikini styles 2014
Posted by: daphne giouroukou on 2014-10-22 16:02:51

where is this moda operandi shop?
could you pleas send me the address in dubai?
thanks
daphne

56 lunch-break buys
Posted by: Michelle on 2014-10-15 04:21:58

office attire

Dubai's best sneakers
Posted by: Robert Garwah on 2014-10-13 20:16:38

i juts love this shoe, cause is nice.

6 outdoor markets in Dubai
Posted by: zena on 2014-10-12 05:14:45

Dear Sir/Madam,

please advice me on how i can book a stall for this upcoming flea.

Good day!

Grocery shopping in Dubai
Posted by: Kelly Devine on 2014-10-06 16:15:05

I guess we are few and far between! I love grocery shopping. I think I like the color, order and smells that hit the senses.

What are some of your favorite grocery stores?

The big Dubai supermarket price comparison
Posted by: Taryn on 2014-02-18 06:53:47

I like to shop economically, but what's more important to me is shopping in a place that is clean, organized and easy. Shopping at Carrefour MOE may save me Dhs 1 here and there, but personally, I despise going to MOE in general. It's a zoo...........especially the Carrefour! So regardless if this is an advertisement for Carrefour...........you won't see me spending my money there or MOE.

Publication date

1. Manila Grill 1 07 May ' 15 at 09:34 It is not only the best restaurant for the Filipinos. The foods are not so heavy and...More
  2. Retro Feast 1 29 Apr ' 15 at 08:01 I go regularly to this restaurant, i particularly like the breakfast...and the fact...More
  3. Provocateur 1 01 May ' 15 at 13:25 The Hotel Lobby staff all told us it opens at 10pm, whereas it opens at 11. So...More