Dubai's must-visit mini malls
Posted by: Rizwan Takkhar on 2014-08-28 16:54:36

Did you actually just mention 7 out of 10 malls technically in Jumeirah? Your posts are getting too silly to handle now. Have you guys ever tried exploring the real Dubai, 'this' side of the bridge?

The Beach at JBR profile
Posted by: oli on 2014-02-24 08:02:43

your forgot SushiArt ! It is open !

The big Dubai supermarket price comparison
Posted by: Taryn on 2014-02-18 06:53:47

I like to shop economically, but what's more important to me is shopping in a place that is clean, organized and easy. Shopping at Carrefour MOE may save me Dhs 1 here and there, but personally, I despise going to MOE in general. It's a zoo...........especially the Carrefour! So regardless if this is an advertisement for Carrefour...........you won't see me spending my money there or MOE.

Five festive party shoes for men
Posted by: ibrahim on 2014-02-07 12:15:14

very good

Summer shoes in Dubai
Posted by: Rossana salvador on 2014-02-05 08:36:37

Cool

Where to buy the cheapest gadgets on the globe
Posted by: Ahmed Ali on 2014-02-04 08:30:51

Use the Amazon.com site all the time. Free shipment to my Aramax Shop and Ship NY City address - 3 to 4 days later in Dubai Aramax for pickup. Even if Im hit with 5% duties import fee into Dubai Ive saved 25% from Dubai shops. I bought MacBook Air from LA last year and was 1300 AED cheaper with shipment than in local Dubai shops.

Dubai's top health food stores
Posted by: Hamish on 2014-01-25 13:45:02

Cant believe you have missed the only local brand from this; Be Super Natural. I get all of my stuff from their shop in Galleries Lafayette in Dubai Mall.

Ten hot shoes for men
Posted by: nanao thoi on 2013-10-20 15:48:04

its 2 nic

Ten hot blue trends for women
Posted by: wy on 2013-10-07 10:24:35

that's NOT a wedge

9 to try: tailors in Dubai
Posted by: Norman Bataille on 2013-10-01 18:37:14

guys how much is suit wiht them more or less

1. Should dogs be banned from Dubai Marina? 7 26 Aug ' 14 at 14:52 Come on Dubai, I thought this city was to compete. Where is the harm in a providing...More
  2. Alta Badia 4 31 Aug ' 14 at 05:56 This is for sure the BEST italian restaurant in Dubai. Not a common one, the dishes...More
  3. Noodle House, The 3 23 Aug ' 14 at 19:45 Whatever you do, do not ever order from Noodle house for home delivery. For the...More