New bikini styles 2014
Posted by: daphne giouroukou on 2014-10-22 16:02:51

where is this moda operandi shop?
could you pleas send me the address in dubai?
thanks
daphne

56 lunch-break buys
Posted by: Michelle on 2014-10-15 04:21:58

office attire

Dubai's best sneakers
Posted by: Robert Garwah on 2014-10-13 20:16:38

i juts love this shoe, cause is nice.

6 outdoor markets in Dubai
Posted by: zena on 2014-10-12 05:14:45

Dear Sir/Madam,

please advice me on how i can book a stall for this upcoming flea.

Good day!

Dubai's top health food stores
Posted by: kamel yassin on 2014-10-09 17:42:32

I am an exporter for Vitamins and minerals. I can also do Private label for your company. I am located in the USA.

Dubai's must-visit mini malls
Posted by: Rizwan Takkhar on 2014-08-28 16:54:36

Did you actually just mention 7 out of 10 malls technically in Jumeirah? Your posts are getting too silly to handle now. Have you guys ever tried exploring the real Dubai, 'this' side of the bridge?

The Beach at JBR profile
Posted by: oli on 2014-02-24 08:02:43

your forgot SushiArt ! It is open !

The big Dubai supermarket price comparison
Posted by: Taryn on 2014-02-18 06:53:47

I like to shop economically, but what's more important to me is shopping in a place that is clean, organized and easy. Shopping at Carrefour MOE may save me Dhs 1 here and there, but personally, I despise going to MOE in general. It's a zoo...........especially the Carrefour! So regardless if this is an advertisement for Carrefour...........you won't see me spending my money there or MOE.

Five festive party shoes for men
Posted by: ibrahim on 2014-02-07 12:15:14

very good

Summer shoes in Dubai
Posted by: Rossana salvador on 2014-02-05 08:36:37

Cool

1. New bikini styles 2014 2 22 Oct ' 14 at 16:02 where is this moda operandi shop? could you pleas send me the address in dubai? ...More
  2. World on 44 Restaurant & Bar 2 21 Oct ' 14 at 07:19 Very good French food with South American fusion! Very tasty, fresh and offers an...More
  3. Gary Barlow in Dubai: pictures 1 19 Oct ' 14 at 08:04 Gary Barlow in Dubai? Wow, that's great! He's one of the best! More
  1. Best nightclubs in Dubai 4 16 Oct ' 14 at 09:37 This list of clubs is a joke. VIP has some good talent that shows up but not the...More
  2. 6 outdoor markets in Dubai 4 12 Oct ' 14 at 05:14 Dear Sir/Madam, please advice me on how i can book a stall for this upcoming flea....More
  3. S’Wich 3 19 Oct ' 14 at 15:52 I love shawerma...I went there to check what is about this restaurant ..it is small...More