20 to try: summer sunglasses
Posted by: vee on 2012-06-30 17:06:14

MIUMIU sunglasses is a must see
more amazing than those

Neon summer trends in Dubai
Posted by: Onyinye on 2012-06-29 12:37:21

I like the bag

Dan Partovi
Posted by: Baby Sham K on 2012-05-18 08:37:21

I can't believe everyone is giving this guy such a hard time, calling him names and stuff, ridiculing him when he is out ... Seriously, when I was out in Dubai, he taught me everything I know - one of the most stylish people I've ever seen (except for when he has his top button done up, with no tie) ...

Shopping guide: DragonMart
Posted by: mahmoud on 2012-05-15 13:02:35

i want e mail suppliers in dragonmart

Philip Abalos' photo shoot
Posted by: Jessie on 2012-05-14 13:53:46

i am interested in having my 6yr old son to model for time out dubai... how do i go abt this

Alizey Mirza
Posted by: Mashael Al Dakheel on 2012-04-30 05:56:12

Is there a Time Out Style edition?

Saanieh Mirza
Posted by: Fay on 2012-04-29 15:36:17

she isnt iranian! she is pakistani according to my sources :)

Dishdash, thobe and khandura in Dubai
Posted by: Mohamed on 2012-04-22 11:18:29

Nice ,,,,!!,!

Saanieh Mirza’s favourite stores
Posted by: Jay on 2012-04-16 14:45:56

Hello! Just as all the other comments have mentioned, I'm also wondering where the shop 'Office' is located in Dubai? I've been searching online but can't seem to find anything. Please reply asap. Thanks in advance.

Dubai's top 10 boutiques
Posted by: ISAR AHMED KHAN on 2012-01-23 16:13:45

These are definately BEST BOUTIQUES IN DUBAI. PLZ SEND ME REGULARLY DETAILS ABOUT BOUTIQUES.

Publication date

1. Roberto’s 1 30 Jul ' 15 at 10:28 Roberto's Dubai is a fine dining restaurant in the heart of Dubai International...More
  2. Sushi 1 30 Jul ' 15 at 14:46 I like the simplicity of this place - it evokes Japan very well. The food is really...More
  3. Club Sensation 1 01 Aug ' 15 at 15:33 Awesome place... make sure you enter before 12 am to get free entry for ladies and...More
  1. Noodle House, The 3 20 Jul ' 15 at 18:16 Good place for quite family dinner. Whatever we ordered tasted good and presented...More
  2. DONER DELI 1 06 Jul ' 15 at 15:40 Great taste of Doner!! I recommend that once you taste it, surely would go back and...More
  3. Bertin Bistro and Restaurant 1 24 Jul ' 15 at 06:38 This place is really good with delicious food items! Good place to be with family!More