Zedd live in Dubai
Posted by: Amy on 2014-09-07 07:37:19

how can I missed Zedd in town ?/huffth

Tips on DJing in Dubai
Posted by: Brian Mcguinness on 2014-08-28 16:59:43

great article, i am a dj keen to relocate to Dubai or UAE to dj. Thanks for the heads up :D

Secret Warehouse party in Dubai
Posted by: NEVIN LOPEZ on 2014-08-27 08:16:28

where is the secret party...interested

One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015
Posted by: Tena on 2014-08-21 14:27:13

Love one direction

Halloween Five at Chi
Posted by: crissy on 2014-08-19 08:58:03

Hey guys! saw this photo by accident.. didn't know that we have this after 3 years!.. hahah!! thank you time out! more power!

Hip Hop in Dubai
Posted by: ukpong emmanuel abasiofon on 2014-08-16 11:55:42

i am an English rap artiste that i know i am good at what i do
there is no crime in trying
so you can try out my strength...

DJ MoCity at Casa Latina
Posted by: Germaine on 2014-08-14 09:01:33

I can't tell you how off-putting their poses in that picture is. Not going!

CLASSIC ROCK COFFEE UAE PRESENTS RON BUMBLEFOOT THAL (GUNS N ROSES) IN CONCERT WITH POINT OF VIEW
1 Review
Posted by: Athba on 2014-08-13 16:49:18

I'm a very very big fan of one direction specially Harry styles when I say his name I shake or see his pic or anything about him I shake because he is my great singer!!

1. Should dogs be banned from Dubai Marina? 7 26 Aug ' 14 at 14:52 Come on Dubai, I thought this city was to compete. Where is the harm in a providing...More
  2. Alta Badia 4 31 Aug ' 14 at 05:56 This is for sure the BEST italian restaurant in Dubai. Not a common one, the dishes...More
  3. Noodle House, The 3 23 Aug ' 14 at 19:45 Whatever you do, do not ever order from Noodle house for home delivery. For the...More