A day in the life of Michael Jackson
Posted by: Caryn Daye on 2014-06-23 18:18:23

Saw this fantastic, awesome performer in Calgary on the weekend, I never was lucky enough to see MJ however I now feel I have. Do not miss this show.

Miss Fil-Independence beauty pageant pictures
Posted by: Maricel Lubaton on 2014-06-18 07:48:56

Hi, thank you for posting this photo. The pageant was very awesome! That's the real beauty of being a true FILIPINO - pinoy pride! :)

10 Middle Eastern albums you really should hear
Posted by: Ali on 2014-06-12 21:49:11

Thanks for the list guys some great names in there but you forgot the most important middle eastern you need to listen to and its by el morabba3 !
these guys will soon be the no1 players in the region

check it out and amend your list

Kings of Leon in Dubai
Posted by: Jeanie on 2014-05-28 18:39:40

I am from Minneapolis, Mn., and My Son is with KOL doing Special Effects.. He texted me pictures yesterday,, and Wow, it is awesome over there.. So Happy for him to experience this..Show is on as I am typing this..

French music in Dubai
Posted by: Mario Bruneau on 2014-05-28 17:13:44

Viviane and François really put together a fine musical and exciting concert.

I had a chance to meet them at the "Carrefour Mondial de l'Accordéon" in Montmagny, Québec and Viviane is very creative on her chromatic accordion.

Listening to this duo you think there are at least 3 musicians, thanks to their personnal versatility and also to the accordion multiple sound palette.

Don't miss this one.

Mario Bruneau
mariobruneau.com

Dubai Rock Festival pictures
Posted by: Natasha on 2014-05-26 13:30:10

Ascendant is the bomb!!!

One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015
Posted by: Hessa on 2014-05-24 15:20:26

I can't come because of my school

1. Reform Social & Gril 1 27 Jun ' 14 at 08:54 We used to go to the Lakes Club regularly but this was the first try for the Reform...More
  2. Zheng He’s 1 27 Jun ' 14 at 03:52 We have eaten at Zheng He's several times now over the last 2 years. But last night...More
  3. Thai Chi 1 29 Jun ' 14 at 06:58 The food is extremely delicious and the ambiance inside and out doors are both...More