10 new outdoor bars in Dubai
Posted by: Celine on 2015-01-29 07:34:57

Outdoor bars 2015

One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015
Posted by: Sudhir Jain on 2015-01-27 14:26:37

I need 3 platanium tickets for my daughters pls update if anybody can arrange it ready to pay charges for the same......

Amy Winehouse in Dubai
Posted by: dude on 2015-01-26 14:28:40

People shouldn't treat her like this, she was an angel, a singer, a REAL singer. At least, in my country ( Brazil ) she was happy, beaultiful, awesome, with a powerful voice and the brazilian crowed didn't booed her, they loved her. xoxo

DJ Yoda live
Posted by: Usman Ali Dar on 2015-01-25 17:31:30

Comedy Fest at McGettigan's
Posted by: Paul O'Rourke on 2015-01-16 06:05:18

Hi guys Can I get a copy of the first photo of Barry Murphy standing with a guy with a "Mother Of Sweet Divine Jayzus" tee-shirt? It's me, it was my birthday and he is one of my favorite comedians? Would be super grateful!

50 cool clubbing pics from 2014: Women
Posted by: Ron Thomas on 2015-01-06 06:43:47

Love the gallery

DXBNYE
Posted by: Ahmed on 2015-01-04 20:08:35

Was a great night!

1D Fan Package
1 Review
Posted by: Noor on 2015-01-01 20:15:25

Please, come to Tunisia. We are waiting for you in Tunisia, there are a lot of fans and admirers So please We are waiting for this moment for years

John Legend
1 Review
Posted by: noran on 2014-12-29 13:38:50

want more info i want to attend this event

Top 40 NYE parties in Dubai
Posted by: Ahmad Albazzaz on 2014-12-21 14:16:21

Hi I would like to come for the new year me & my girlfriend so please tell me ur events please i'm waiting for ur reply

1. Top dog-walking spots in Dubai 2 28 Jan ' 15 at 14:32 People who do not have a pet can never understand the attachment we feel for our...More
  2. 10 new outdoor bars in Dubai 1 29 Jan ' 15 at 07:34 Outdoor bars 2015More
  3. DJ Yoda live 1 25 Jan ' 15 at 17:31 Wow! That party was special moments of my life, had great time with my buddies ;)More
  1. 25 things to do in Dubai for Dhs1 or less 6 29 Jan ' 15 at 06:28 Great effort... needed this badly... ;)More
  2. Mint Leaf of London, Dubai 6 12 Jan ' 15 at 08:49 We had an excellent dinner on New Year’s Eve. Delicious and what a variety with...More
  3. Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships (Men's Season Pass) 2 19 Jan ' 15 at 05:26 Impossible to get tickets for the tennis championships. think it is not available to...More