Zedd live in Dubai
Posted by: Amy on 2014-09-07 07:37:19

how can I missed Zedd in town ?/huffth

Tips on DJing in Dubai
Posted by: Brian Mcguinness on 2014-08-28 16:59:43

great article, i am a dj keen to relocate to Dubai or UAE to dj. Thanks for the heads up :D

Secret Warehouse party in Dubai
Posted by: NEVIN LOPEZ on 2014-08-27 08:16:28

where is the secret party...interested

Halloween Five at Chi
Posted by: crissy on 2014-08-19 08:58:03

Hey guys! saw this photo by accident.. didn't know that we have this after 3 years!.. hahah!! thank you time out! more power!

Hip Hop in Dubai
Posted by: ukpong emmanuel abasiofon on 2014-08-16 11:55:42

i am an English rap artiste that i know i am good at what i do
there is no crime in trying
so you can try out my strength...

DJ MoCity at Casa Latina
Posted by: Germaine on 2014-08-14 09:01:33

I can't tell you how off-putting their poses in that picture is. Not going!

CLASSIC ROCK COFFEE UAE PRESENTS RON BUMBLEFOOT THAL (GUNS N ROSES) IN CONCERT WITH POINT OF VIEW
1 Review
Posted by: Athba on 2014-08-13 16:49:18

I'm a very very big fan of one direction specially Harry styles when I say his name I shake or see his pic or anything about him I shake because he is my great singer!!

A day in the life of Michael Jackson
Posted by: Caryn Daye on 2014-06-23 18:18:23

Saw this fantastic, awesome performer in Calgary on the weekend, I never was lucky enough to see MJ however I now feel I have. Do not miss this show.

Miss Fil-Independence beauty pageant pictures
Posted by: Maricel Lubaton on 2014-06-18 07:48:56

Hi, thank you for posting this photo. The pageant was very awesome! That's the real beauty of being a true FILIPINO - pinoy pride! :)

10 Middle Eastern albums you really should hear
Posted by: Ali on 2014-06-12 21:49:11

Thanks for the list guys some great names in there but you forgot the most important middle eastern you need to listen to and its by el morabba3 !
these guys will soon be the no1 players in the region

check it out and amend your list

1. Best nightclubs in Dubai 4 16 Oct ' 14 at 09:37 This list of clubs is a joke. VIP has some good talent that shows up but not the...More
  2. World on 44 Restaurant & Bar 2 19 Oct ' 14 at 15:45 I liked this restaurant as I was checking Kobanaty.com Deals in Dubai I found out by...More
  3. 12 Easy recipes 2 17 Oct ' 14 at 15:53 If I made these and were able to bring them in, would it be possible to warm them up?More
  2. 6 outdoor markets in Dubai 4 12 Oct ' 14 at 05:14 Dear Sir/Madam, please advice me on how i can book a stall for this upcoming flea....More
  3. S’Wich 3 19 Oct ' 14 at 15:52 I love shawerma...I went there to check what is about this restaurant ..it is small...More