Pet adoption in Dubai
Posted by: milita on 2014-12-14 09:30:09

I would like to adopt a puppy... i want to give it to my Son for Christmas.... Please cantact me immediately

Dubai: New in Town
Posted by: Syed on 2014-12-02 11:02:43

Hi Folks, I'm new in Dubai as well. Can someone please advise me on Manpower recruitment agencies in Dubai and Abu Dhabi? Thanks in advance! Syed

UAE National Day in Dubai 2014
Posted by: Tanveer Abbasi on 2014-12-01 13:03:39

Wonderful achievement of U.A.E in 43 years, it could possible due to the devotion struggle and choose the right path to guide the nation and thought them how to develop. ALLAH ALWAYS BLESS U.A.E, HELP THEM TO ACHIEVE THE AIM OF LIFE AND SERVE THE NATION.
LONG LIVE U.A.E

Turkish expats in Dubai
Posted by: Kenan Ahmed Siddiqi on 2014-11-28 20:48:31

Hi there. I want to learn the Turkish language in Dubai. Is there anyone who can help with a teacher or an institute contact? Thanks.

German expats in Dubai
Posted by: Hindawi on 2014-11-24 04:10:17

I am Canadian and speaks German. Looking for German chat group that meet-up occasionally for social activities

Aid in Motion
1 Review
Posted by: Rewda Siraj on 2014-11-14 08:56:17

Merhaba I am from Ethiopia, Addis Ababa. In our country there are many poor people in rural and urban area they lives in different problem. What shall you do to help these poor peoples?

Japanese expats in Dubai
Posted by: Guzel Gafurova on 2014-11-13 17:34:46

Dear all lovers of Japanese culture, We are delight to announce opening of first Mochi cafe in Dubai. Edo cafe is located at City Walk Dubai and Mirdif City Center. We are happy to offer to all mochi cream and mochi ice cream lovers outdoor delivery and catering of events. Regards, Guzel.

Help a child to smile in Dubai
Posted by: Moazzam Ali Awan on 2014-11-10 19:07:04

Dear Sir/Madam I am from Pakistan and my little son who was born on 07/11/2014 with Cleft Lip & Plate problem. In this regard please let me know the procedures and fees to get his treatment done. Your quick response will be highly appreciated. With best regards, Moazzam Ali Awan

Do you need a Will in Dubai?
Posted by: Ramesh Chauhan on 2014-11-05 17:11:38

Need advise on making a will in Dubai

Pink Walk for breast cancer
Posted by: Sophie Chan on 2014-10-28 08:01:50

Hello please let me know who is the right person to speak with to do a partnership about your event coming up. Many thanks. Sophie

1. Best Christmas trees in Dubai 6 15 Dec ' 14 at 08:27 Grand Hyatt Dubai has an amazing tree as well
  2. Beauty stocking fillers in Dubai 2 15 Dec ' 14 at 05:50 Greetings, Im looking for short duration affordable make-up course and I heard...More
  3. 10 top Dubai hairdressers 2 14 Dec ' 14 at 12:04 Need the name of her Yanni's salon and phone number please ...thanksMore
  2. Dubai Football Challenge 4 09 Dec ' 14 at 10:18 Hi, I need two tickets for the below Entry. Premium General Admission...More
  3. 10 top Dubai hairdressers 4 14 Dec ' 14 at 12:04 Need the name of her Yanni's salon and phone number please ...thanksMore