Twitter tips
Posted by: 40deuce on 2014-09-17 18:53:58

Thanks for sharing some of our Sysomos research data with your readers.
The number is just a generality though. We would still highly recommend that every account does some research (which they can do with our tools, but I digress) to find out when their own followers are most active to determine when is the best time for them to send messages.For example; a brand that might be focused on teenagers probably won't find between 11am-3pm a great time to tweet, because most of their target audience is in school during that time (or at least should be).

Cheers,
Sheldon, community manager for Sysomos

Hot to save cash (and stay out of debt)
Posted by: Carol on 2014-08-28 07:06:27

Super useful article, if people took some of this advice to heart there would be much less disaster stories of expats blowing their cash and leaving Dubai in debt, and unable to return...

Top dog-walking spots in Dubai
Posted by: Marta on 2014-08-25 16:23:32

The information about Costa coffee is not accurate, I work in the building next to it and I go to Costa quite often, Costa is inside the Premier Inn Hotel and does not allow dogs, there is not an outdoor space for the coffee place I'm afraid.

On the other hand thank you so much for the info! Taking our pups to Pet Park this weekend! How can we support our neighbours in the Marina.

Japanese expats in Dubai
Posted by: Mel on 2014-08-19 19:52:13

Hi All
Seems everybody is just asking questions without any answers
There is a Japanese grocery below my building in Oud Metha are, this is near lamcy plaza. This store has everything from Japan

Sell your stuff in Dubai
Posted by: mamezo on 2014-08-06 23:38:11

Great info.

Emirates Marine Environmental Group
1 Review
Posted by: marine ecologist on 2014-04-27 06:51:32

Useful

Meet the first Arab woman to climb Everest
Posted by: Aiaan on 2014-02-16 12:04:18

wowowo thats really amazing

Caring for Kenya’s orphans
Posted by: Catherine Waithira Gachuru on 2014-02-01 12:59:28

Well Im so grateful as you can see my names Im also very much happy because Im also doing the same work which Im starting with 280 orphans and still I have so many people with disabilities if you can send me your emails I can send you full details for my work which I started and now I want to start a children's home but now I have a land which is 10 acres which I want to get donors who can support me to build in since I want to have a school inside this land, now I have 8years since I started this work but I lacked support for donors to continue. Please help me with donors to support this movement to bring my real dream.

Royal Pets
Posted by: Sameera on 2014-01-05 06:07:31

I take my cat, Cloe, to Royal Pets almost every month and everytime she comes out looking stunning. The nail caps that I get on her claws look wonderful and no damage to my furniture either. I love it ! Now i have got another cat, and will start taking him there too. Looking forward to it.

Dog pampering in Dubai
Posted by: Christos on 2013-12-28 22:12:28

Very interesting and advanced services in Dubai, I wish them a lot of success!

1. How to... 24 must-have Dubai skills 2 05 Sep ' 14 at 12:58 Thanks!!!More
  2. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 2 20 Sep ' 14 at 12:40 Am going to UAE on may1. But i dont have tickets i want to meet my boyssss one...More
  3. Twitter tips 1 17 Sep ' 14 at 18:53 Thanks for sharing some of our Sysomos research data with your readers. The number...More