Business networking in Dubai
Posted by: Elyas Suleman on 2014-10-18 13:09:55

You can also join the Dubai Business Networking group on http://www.meetup.com/Business-Networking-Dubai/

We meet bi-weekly on Wednesdays at Dome Cafe in DIFC from 7.30pm where we have Speed Networking which is fast, fun and great for business referrals.

This is led by Elyas Suleman who is an entrepreneur himself and involved with three different businesses in Dubai with the main business being Middle East Infoway which helps businesses grow through digital marketing. Take a look at http://www.meinfoway.com

Senses Residential Care Home for Children with Special Needs
Posted by: nadia cortes on 2014-10-11 13:55:31

Hello! Would it be helpful to donate clothes for your cause?

Twitter tips
Posted by: 40deuce on 2014-09-17 18:53:58

Thanks for sharing some of our Sysomos research data with your readers.
The number is just a generality though. We would still highly recommend that every account does some research (which they can do with our tools, but I digress) to find out when their own followers are most active to determine when is the best time for them to send messages.For example; a brand that might be focused on teenagers probably won't find between 11am-3pm a great time to tweet, because most of their target audience is in school during that time (or at least should be).

Cheers,
Sheldon, community manager for Sysomos

Hot to save cash (and stay out of debt)
Posted by: Carol on 2014-08-28 07:06:27

Super useful article, if people took some of this advice to heart there would be much less disaster stories of expats blowing their cash and leaving Dubai in debt, and unable to return...

Top dog-walking spots in Dubai
Posted by: Marta on 2014-08-25 16:23:32

The information about Costa coffee is not accurate, I work in the building next to it and I go to Costa quite often, Costa is inside the Premier Inn Hotel and does not allow dogs, there is not an outdoor space for the coffee place I'm afraid.

On the other hand thank you so much for the info! Taking our pups to Pet Park this weekend! How can we support our neighbours in the Marina.

Japanese expats in Dubai
Posted by: Mel on 2014-08-19 19:52:13

Hi All
Seems everybody is just asking questions without any answers
There is a Japanese grocery below my building in Oud Metha are, this is near lamcy plaza. This store has everything from Japan

Sell your stuff in Dubai
Posted by: mamezo on 2014-08-06 23:38:11

Great info.

Emirates Marine Environmental Group
1 Review
Posted by: marine ecologist on 2014-04-27 06:51:32

Useful

Meet the first Arab woman to climb Everest
Posted by: Aiaan on 2014-02-16 12:04:18

wowowo thats really amazing

Caring for Kenya’s orphans
Posted by: Catherine Waithira Gachuru on 2014-02-01 12:59:28

Well Im so grateful as you can see my names Im also very much happy because Im also doing the same work which Im starting with 280 orphans and still I have so many people with disabilities if you can send me your emails I can send you full details for my work which I started and now I want to start a children's home but now I have a land which is 10 acres which I want to get donors who can support me to build in since I want to have a school inside this land, now I have 8years since I started this work but I lacked support for donors to continue. Please help me with donors to support this movement to bring my real dream.

1. World on 44 Restaurant & Bar 2 19 Oct ' 14 at 15:45 I liked this restaurant as I was checking Kobanaty.com Deals in Dubai I found out by...More
  2. Best nightclubs in Dubai 2 16 Oct ' 14 at 09:37 This list of clubs is a joke. VIP has some good talent that shows up but not the...More
  3. 12 Easy recipes 2 17 Oct ' 14 at 15:53 If I made these and were able to bring them in, would it be possible to warm them up?More
  1. Best nightclubs in Dubai 4 16 Oct ' 14 at 09:37 This list of clubs is a joke. VIP has some good talent that shows up but not the...More
  2. 6 outdoor markets in Dubai 4 12 Oct ' 14 at 05:14 Dear Sir/Madam, please advice me on how i can book a stall for this upcoming flea....More
  3. S’Wich 3 19 Oct ' 14 at 15:52 I love shawerma...I went there to check what is about this restaurant ..it is small...More