Japanese expats in Dubai
Posted by: Mel on 2014-08-19 19:52:13

Hi All
Seems everybody is just asking questions without any answers
There is a Japanese grocery below my building in Oud Metha are, this is near lamcy plaza. This store has everything from Japan

Sell your stuff in Dubai
Posted by: mamezo on 2014-08-06 23:38:11

Great info.

Emirates Marine Environmental Group
1 Review
Posted by: marine ecologist on 2014-04-27 06:51:32

Useful

Meet the first Arab woman to climb Everest
Posted by: Aiaan on 2014-02-16 12:04:18

wowowo thats really amazing

Caring for Kenya’s orphans
Posted by: Catherine Waithira Gachuru on 2014-02-01 12:59:28

Well Im so grateful as you can see my names Im also very much happy because Im also doing the same work which Im starting with 280 orphans and still I have so many people with disabilities if you can send me your emails I can send you full details for my work which I started and now I want to start a children's home but now I have a land which is 10 acres which I want to get donors who can support me to build in since I want to have a school inside this land, now I have 8years since I started this work but I lacked support for donors to continue. Please help me with donors to support this movement to bring my real dream.

Royal Pets
Posted by: Sameera on 2014-01-05 06:07:31

I take my cat, Cloe, to Royal Pets almost every month and everytime she comes out looking stunning. The nail caps that I get on her claws look wonderful and no damage to my furniture either. I love it ! Now i have got another cat, and will start taking him there too. Looking forward to it.

Dog pampering in Dubai
Posted by: Christos on 2013-12-28 22:12:28

Very interesting and advanced services in Dubai, I wish them a lot of success!

Dubai Miracle Garden
Posted by: Inno on 2013-12-27 05:23:06

Well not all have same perspective in life. different views and comments. different eyes,feeling.

Turkish expats in Dubai
Posted by: Ayaz on 2013-12-26 14:50:03

I would like to know any tutor or institute for Turkish language in Abu Dhabi.

Thanks

Children's Hope Foundation
Posted by: Neelima Amuloju on 2013-11-10 12:46:44
  • Best for: Family friendly

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Neelima. I am very much interested to join your Organisation.I have completed B.Pharmacy,if i can contribute my knowledge with the kids at your organisation that will give me a great satisfaction.If in any way I am useful(Teaching /Volunteering) to your kids please let me know,I will be grateful to you.

Sincerely,
Neelima.

1. Noodle House, The 3 23 Aug ' 14 at 19:45 Whatever you do, do not ever order from Noodle house for home delivery. For the...More
  2. Should dogs be banned from Dubai Marina? 2 22 Aug ' 14 at 11:36 Can you please ban children instead? They are much more annoying, screaming and all...More
  3. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 1 21 Aug ' 14 at 14:27 Love one directionMore
  1. Should dogs be banned from Dubai Marina? 5 22 Aug ' 14 at 11:36 Can you please ban children instead? They are much more annoying, screaming and all...More
  2. Who's your culinary hero? 3 15 Aug ' 14 at 08:36 Chef Nick , he is always trying new thing touch with international cuisine Chef...More
  3. Noodle House, The 3 23 Aug ' 14 at 19:45 Whatever you do, do not ever order from Noodle house for home delivery. For the...More