Dubai Miracle Garden
Posted by: Inno on 2013-12-27 05:23:06

Well not all have same perspective in life. different views and comments. different eyes,feeling.

Turkish expats in Dubai
Posted by: Ayaz on 2013-12-26 14:50:03

I would like to know any tutor or institute for Turkish language in Abu Dhabi.

Thanks

Children's Hope Foundation
Posted by: Neelima Amuloju on 2013-11-10 12:46:44
  • Best for: Family friendly

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Neelima. I am very much interested to join your Organisation.I have completed B.Pharmacy,if i can contribute my knowledge with the kids at your organisation that will give me a great satisfaction.If in any way I am useful(Teaching /Volunteering) to your kids please let me know,I will be grateful to you.

Sincerely,
Neelima.

German expats in Dubai
Posted by: Khan on 2013-10-29 09:41:52

I am also learning German language, moving to Germany has always been my biggest wish, though due to some reason i never went to learn German language or go to the country.

I would like to know how German people welcomes people from other nationalities/countries?

Also if anyone here who would like to help me in learning German language kindly let me know.

Kind regards.

Widad Centre in Dubai
Posted by: Sophie on 2013-10-29 06:00:02

My children are not traditional 'special needs' kids. But over five years, we've never had a school that we though was right for them. Challenging, but also loving and interested in education rather than assessment.
We've looked at many schools in Dubai and thought 'well, this might be ok'. We went to Widad and thought 'we are home'. We are thrilled to have the children there. They come home every day with smiles.

Dubai Blood Donation Centre
1 Review
Posted by: naushad abdullah on 2013-10-27 03:37:06

i like to give my blood

South Africans in Dubai
Posted by: Latifa on 2013-10-25 18:03:26

Hi, I have been here for 2 months now and will be here for the next 2 years, and would love to my fellow South Africans

Animal aid organisations in Dubai
Posted by: LOOH HYGINUS on 2013-10-23 22:47:34

please i will be visiting you people from cameroon, to present my NGO (Animal Care Society)this is the first NGO in cameroon that work with street animals.my mission will be to sign partnership with your NGO and see how we can work together.

Eid greeting cards in Dubai
Posted by: nasir uddin chy on 2013-10-20 07:37:48

Assalamoalaikom,
Dear Sir,
Eid Mobarak,

10 charities to help in Dubai
Posted by: RABAH HOUARI on 2013-10-04 22:37:31

I I want to set up a breeding horses

1. How to... 24 must-have Dubai skills 2 05 Sep ' 14 at 12:58 Thanks!!!More
  2. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 2 20 Sep ' 14 at 12:40 Am going to UAE on may1. But i dont have tickets i want to meet my boyssss one...More
  3. Twitter tips 1 17 Sep ' 14 at 18:53 Thanks for sharing some of our Sysomos research data with your readers. The number...More