German expats in Dubai
Posted by: Khan on 2013-10-29 09:41:52

I am also learning German language, moving to Germany has always been my biggest wish, though due to some reason i never went to learn German language or go to the country.

I would like to know how German people welcomes people from other nationalities/countries?

Also if anyone here who would like to help me in learning German language kindly let me know.

Kind regards.

Widad Centre in Dubai
Posted by: Sophie on 2013-10-29 06:00:02

My children are not traditional 'special needs' kids. But over five years, we've never had a school that we though was right for them. Challenging, but also loving and interested in education rather than assessment.
We've looked at many schools in Dubai and thought 'well, this might be ok'. We went to Widad and thought 'we are home'. We are thrilled to have the children there. They come home every day with smiles.

Dubai Blood Donation Centre
1 Review
Posted by: naushad abdullah on 2013-10-27 03:37:06

i like to give my blood

South Africans in Dubai
Posted by: Latifa on 2013-10-25 18:03:26

Hi, I have been here for 2 months now and will be here for the next 2 years, and would love to my fellow South Africans

Animal aid organisations in Dubai
Posted by: LOOH HYGINUS on 2013-10-23 22:47:34

please i will be visiting you people from cameroon, to present my NGO (Animal Care Society)this is the first NGO in cameroon that work with street animals.my mission will be to sign partnership with your NGO and see how we can work together.

Eid greeting cards in Dubai
Posted by: nasir uddin chy on 2013-10-20 07:37:48

Assalamoalaikom,
Dear Sir,
Eid Mobarak,

10 charities to help in Dubai
Posted by: RABAH HOUARI on 2013-10-04 22:37:31

I I want to set up a breeding horses

Public speaking in Dubai
Posted by: Cezina Dsouza on 2013-10-02 19:05:10

I like what I read.
It would be nice to know more about the toastmasters group and what you have to offer.
A newsletter would be really welcome.

Dubai Autism Centre
Posted by: Sara on 2013-09-30 19:28:20

Good evening,i'm a high school student and first of all i would like to volunteere because it would be such a great opportunity to communicate and earn some expierence among the disable childreen.Second of all I need this chance for my following university years,in medical school.If you would only have a Sharjah branch .
I'm looking forward to hear from you soon!
Sincerly,
Sara.

How to adopt in Dubai
Posted by: Jai on 2013-06-14 16:48:41

Hi Rajiv,
we are willing to adopt the baby, please share your contact no.

1. Should dogs be banned from Dubai Marina? 5 22 Aug ' 14 at 11:36 Can you please ban children instead? They are much more annoying, screaming and all...More
  2. Who's your culinary hero? 3 15 Aug ' 14 at 08:36 Chef Nick , he is always trying new thing touch with international cuisine Chef...More
  3. Noodle House, The 3 23 Aug ' 14 at 19:45 Whatever you do, do not ever order from Noodle house for home delivery. For the...More