Volunteer in Dubai
Posted by: lola on 2015-01-06 07:59:22

Hello, I am interested in volunterring for any organizations in Dubai. Please email me with info. on how I can help.

Five-star pet grooming in Dubai
Posted by: Sanchia Oberholster on 2014-12-16 06:37:39

Desperately trying to locate Hany Farouk Mohamed (he is not with Pet's in the City anymore) - best groomer in Dubai so far - does anybody have his contact details ? I have tried numerous groomers,have not had same results as when Hany groomed my yorkies.

Feng shui expert Padmaja Yadav in Dubai
Posted by: masood ali on 2014-12-15 10:06:38

looking for guidelines for vastu for our business.

Pet adoption in Dubai
Posted by: milita on 2014-12-14 09:30:09

I would like to adopt a puppy... i want to give it to my Son for Christmas.... Please cantact me immediately

Dubai: New in Town
Posted by: Syed on 2014-12-02 11:02:43

Hi Folks, I'm new in Dubai as well. Can someone please advise me on Manpower recruitment agencies in Dubai and Abu Dhabi? Thanks in advance! Syed

UAE National Day in Dubai 2014
Posted by: Tanveer Abbasi on 2014-12-01 13:03:39

Wonderful achievement of U.A.E in 43 years, it could possible due to the devotion struggle and choose the right path to guide the nation and thought them how to develop. ALLAH ALWAYS BLESS U.A.E, HELP THEM TO ACHIEVE THE AIM OF LIFE AND SERVE THE NATION.
LONG LIVE U.A.E

Turkish expats in Dubai
Posted by: Kenan Ahmed Siddiqi on 2014-11-28 20:48:31

Hi there. I want to learn the Turkish language in Dubai. Is there anyone who can help with a teacher or an institute contact? Thanks.

German expats in Dubai
Posted by: Hindawi on 2014-11-24 04:10:17

I am Canadian and speaks German. Looking for German chat group that meet-up occasionally for social activities

Aid in Motion
1 Review
Posted by: Rewda Siraj on 2014-11-14 08:56:17

Merhaba I am from Ethiopia, Addis Ababa. In our country there are many poor people in rural and urban area they lives in different problem. What shall you do to help these poor peoples?

Japanese expats in Dubai
Posted by: Guzel Gafurova on 2014-11-13 17:34:46

Dear all lovers of Japanese culture, We are delight to announce opening of first Mochi cafe in Dubai. Edo cafe is located at City Walk Dubai and Mirdif City Center. We are happy to offer to all mochi cream and mochi ice cream lovers outdoor delivery and catering of events. Regards, Guzel.

1. The Stables 1 24 Mar ' 15 at 11:18 Overall really good, great pricing and friendly staff. Fast becoming a regular and...More
  2. La Petite Maison 1 25 Mar ' 15 at 05:38 - Wildly overpriced. - Tables too close so you hear the business conversations from...More
  1. Time Out Dubai Restaurant Awards 2015 11 10 Mar ' 15 at 12:00 I love calicut paragon. Best budget restautarnt :)More
  2. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 8 10 Mar ' 15 at 10:30 Hi everyone I have 3 platinum tickets that I bought and now wont be going anymore....More
  3. Mother’s Day: 12 great things to do in Dubai 2 10 Mar ' 15 at 05:10 It doesn't say where is this brunch taking place?More