Caring for Kenya’s orphans
Posted by: Catherine Waithira Gachuru on 2014-02-01 12:59:28

Well Im so grateful as you can see my names Im also very much happy because Im also doing the same work which Im starting with 280 orphans and still I have so many people with disabilities if you can send me your emails I can send you full details for my work which I started and now I want to start a children's home but now I have a land which is 10 acres which I want to get donors who can support me to build in since I want to have a school inside this land, now I have 8years since I started this work but I lacked support for donors to continue. Please help me with donors to support this movement to bring my real dream.

Royal Pets
Posted by: Sameera on 2014-01-05 06:07:31

I take my cat, Cloe, to Royal Pets almost every month and everytime she comes out looking stunning. The nail caps that I get on her claws look wonderful and no damage to my furniture either. I love it ! Now i have got another cat, and will start taking him there too. Looking forward to it.

Dog pampering in Dubai
Posted by: Christos on 2013-12-28 22:12:28

Very interesting and advanced services in Dubai, I wish them a lot of success!

Dubai Miracle Garden
Posted by: Inno on 2013-12-27 05:23:06

Well not all have same perspective in life. different views and comments. different eyes,feeling.

Turkish expats in Dubai
Posted by: Ayaz on 2013-12-26 14:50:03

I would like to know any tutor or institute for Turkish language in Abu Dhabi.

Thanks

Children's Hope Foundation
Posted by: Neelima Amuloju on 2013-11-10 12:46:44
  • Best for: Family friendly

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Neelima. I am very much interested to join your Organisation.I have completed B.Pharmacy,if i can contribute my knowledge with the kids at your organisation that will give me a great satisfaction.If in any way I am useful(Teaching /Volunteering) to your kids please let me know,I will be grateful to you.

Sincerely,
Neelima.

German expats in Dubai
Posted by: Khan on 2013-10-29 09:41:52

I am also learning German language, moving to Germany has always been my biggest wish, though due to some reason i never went to learn German language or go to the country.

I would like to know how German people welcomes people from other nationalities/countries?

Also if anyone here who would like to help me in learning German language kindly let me know.

Kind regards.

Widad Centre in Dubai
Posted by: Sophie on 2013-10-29 06:00:02

My children are not traditional 'special needs' kids. But over five years, we've never had a school that we though was right for them. Challenging, but also loving and interested in education rather than assessment.
We've looked at many schools in Dubai and thought 'well, this might be ok'. We went to Widad and thought 'we are home'. We are thrilled to have the children there. They come home every day with smiles.

Dubai Blood Donation Centre
1 Review
Posted by: naushad abdullah on 2013-10-27 03:37:06

i like to give my blood

South Africans in Dubai
Posted by: Latifa on 2013-10-25 18:03:26

Hi, I have been here for 2 months now and will be here for the next 2 years, and would love to my fellow South Africans

1. New bikini styles 2014 2 22 Oct ' 14 at 16:02 where is this moda operandi shop? could you pleas send me the address in dubai? ...More
  2. World on 44 Restaurant & Bar 2 21 Oct ' 14 at 07:19 Very good French food with South American fusion! Very tasty, fresh and offers an...More
  3. Rhodes W1 in Dubai 1 22 Oct ' 14 at 06:48 Amazing food. Best class service by all the servers. The manager Mr. Charles was too...More
  1. Best nightclubs in Dubai 4 16 Oct ' 14 at 09:37 This list of clubs is a joke. VIP has some good talent that shows up but not the...More
  2. 6 outdoor markets in Dubai 4 12 Oct ' 14 at 05:14 Dear Sir/Madam, please advice me on how i can book a stall for this upcoming flea....More
  3. S’Wich 3 19 Oct ' 14 at 15:52 I love shawerma...I went there to check what is about this restaurant ..it is small...More