Salt on Kite Beach Dubai
Posted by: Yasser Menessi on 2014-12-15 08:57:14

One of my very favorites in Dubai.

Best Christmas trees in Dubai
Posted by: Natalia on 2014-12-15 08:27:48

Grand Hyatt Dubai has an amazing tree as well

Best Christmas trees in Dubai
Posted by: Natalia on 2014-12-15 08:27:48

Grand Hyatt Dubai has an amazing tree as well

Chuck-E-Cheese
Posted by: Usman Gani on 2014-12-15 07:10:00
OverallDecorService
FoodAmbienceValue
  • Would you go back to this restaurant? Yes

I was in Dubai last week and went with my friend and his family to the pre-opening of Chuck E. Cheese new branch at Oud Metha. It was an amazing experience and I enjoyed, this is one of the place where parents can enjoy with the kids. I would, definitely recommend Chuck E. Cheese and will surely visit with my family again.

Beauty stocking fillers in Dubai
Posted by: Aaliya Khan on 2014-12-15 05:50:27

Greetings,

Im looking for short duration affordable make-up course and I heard Bobbi Brown offers make up classes. Please give me a brief idea about the courses that they offer alongwith the dates, duration, cost as well as transportation and location.
Also tell me about any degrees that they offer.

Thanking you,
Aaliya Khan

Beauty stocking fillers in Dubai
Posted by: Aaliya Khan on 2014-12-15 05:50:27

Greetings,

Also tell me about any degrees that they offer.

Thanking you,
Aaliya Khan

30 best food events in Dubai this week
Posted by: Jane on 2014-12-15 02:45:42

Looks like you listed a bunch of fun and exciting events here, wish I could have attended them all.

Times of Arabia - review
1 Review
Posted by: Amanda on 2014-12-14 23:56:43
OverallDecorService
FoodAmbienceValue
  • Would you go back to this restaurant? No

I'm always eat to your restaurant and always I see the chef outside who make the food inside the kitchen?thats why sometimes the food is something bad taste is not good for your restaurant..,I think this is the one rules in the mall chef or kitchen staff is not allowed in the dinning areas in the same time he is in the duty and with uniform..

Marco Pierre White in Dubai
Posted by: mak on 2014-12-14 18:42:05

hello marco im looking 4 job in ur restaurant in debai ,i use 2 work in frienckies chelsea if ur interested replay 2 me tx tchao

10 top Dubai hairdressers
Posted by: suraya hasan on 2014-12-14 12:04:14

Need the name of her Yanni's salon and phone number please ...thanks

1. Best Christmas trees in Dubai 6 15 Dec ' 14 at 08:27 Grand Hyatt Dubai has an amazing tree as well
  2. Beauty stocking fillers in Dubai 2 15 Dec ' 14 at 05:50 Greetings, Im looking for short duration affordable make-up course and I heard...More
  3. 10 top Dubai hairdressers 2 14 Dec ' 14 at 12:04 Need the name of her Yanni's salon and phone number please ...thanksMore
  2. Watch Paddington for FREE 4 09 Dec ' 14 at 12:48 First thing as a Family and with the Kids its an wonderful experience to watch the...More
  3. Dubai Football Challenge 4 09 Dec ' 14 at 10:18 Hi, I need two tickets for the below Entry. Premium General Admission...More