Drinking water in the UAE
Posted by: deepika on 2014-09-09 06:12:54

I am planing to Stay in Dubai , But there is problem for drinking water.........
I just want to known the cost of water jar in Dubai and ajman ......

Coffeol
1 Review
Posted by: Nancy on 2014-09-07 13:13:46

It's a very nice coffee shop, elegant, luxurious, clean, in addition to all of these, it's the best coffee I've ever had

Zedd live in Dubai
Posted by: Amy on 2014-09-07 07:37:19

how can I missed Zedd in town ?/huffth

Tortuga
Posted by: Sheryn on 2014-09-07 07:32:50

We stopped by Tortuga as a party of three on a Tuesday evening at 7pm. We were rudely told that we would have to leave our table by 9pm because we didn't have a reservation. This was after the hostesses acted like they'd have to really pull some strings to get us seated at all. I kid you not, the restaurant only had two other tables with people at them! the food is very small portions for how very expensive it is. I guess, what do you expect from the Madinat? Boo, really wanted to like this one.

Quit smoking in Dubai
Posted by: Leymonerie benedicte on 2014-09-07 06:06:21

i am a heavy smoker i packet a day, i am fifty and i want to quit smoking.
Do you have meeting and doctors we could talk to?
thanks for answering me
Benedicte

How to... 24 must-have Dubai skills
Posted by: mehdi sanaeefard on 2014-09-05 12:58:44

Thanks!!!

How to... 24 must-have Dubai skills
Posted by: mehdi sanaeefard on 2014-09-05 12:58:44

Thanks!!!

Best falafel in Dubai
Posted by: Ahmad on 2014-09-02 09:56:40

Best Falafel I have ever tasted in my life was in Falafel Al Ammour , Unfortunately they closed down the shop but moved to another branch in same area in Abu Hail called Al Ammour Restaurant.

You should try it if you like Falafel, it very yummy and taste different from all other falafel I tasted, crunchy!

Pier 7 venue guide
Posted by: Gladys on 2014-09-02 07:18:49

More ideas on your day.

Pier 7 venue guide
Posted by: Gladys on 2014-09-02 07:18:49

More ideas on your day.

1. New bikini styles 2014 2 22 Oct ' 14 at 16:02 where is this moda operandi shop? could you pleas send me the address in dubai? ...More
  2. World on 44 Restaurant & Bar 2 21 Oct ' 14 at 07:19 Very good French food with South American fusion! Very tasty, fresh and offers an...More
  3. Gary Barlow in Dubai: pictures 1 19 Oct ' 14 at 08:04 Gary Barlow in Dubai? Wow, that's great! He's one of the best! More
  1. Best nightclubs in Dubai 4 16 Oct ' 14 at 09:37 This list of clubs is a joke. VIP has some good talent that shows up but not the...More
  2. 6 outdoor markets in Dubai 4 12 Oct ' 14 at 05:14 Dear Sir/Madam, please advice me on how i can book a stall for this upcoming flea....More
  3. S’Wich 3 19 Oct ' 14 at 15:52 I love shawerma...I went there to check what is about this restaurant ..it is small...More