German expats in Dubai
Posted by: Hindawi on 2014-11-24 04:10:17

I am Canadian and speaks German. Looking for German chat group that meet-up occasionally for social activities

Pharrell Williams in Dubai on New Year's Eve
Posted by: noor on 2014-11-23 23:40:34

is it 21 plus?

Al Safa for kids
Posted by: Holly Lott on 2014-11-23 09:05:02

I was 7 when i did this now i'm 10

Charice in Abu Dhabi
Posted by: amanda on 2014-11-23 06:03:51

ang cute ! ng scorpion :) but charice, she's really awesome! Cute :)

Zen Asia Spa in JLT
Posted by: Manar on 2014-11-21 20:09:45

I am with this salon from the first day they open it... From 8 years ... It's the best ever salon .. And the girls they are working there also .. Never I go for any salon....

Watch Paddington for FREE
Posted by: Nadine Bell on 2014-11-20 21:19:52

We the Bell Family deserve the free Family ticket cause we are would love to see the movie. Since we are new in Dubai it would be a good opportunity to meet new people also. In addition it is also nice to see how you set up everything and how it is to see a Movie in our new home country :-) thanks for choosing us!!! We would be very happy to receive the tickets!! Yeah!!!

Best karaoke bars in Dubai
Posted by: nick kiguta on 2014-11-19 20:25:13

informatively good

China Grill opens in Dubai
Posted by: Hills on 2014-11-19 14:32:03

Very inspiring read......Been there recently, one piece of advise you wont know it till you experience it ( what are you waiting ) really great.

Ghana v Australia at Hush Football Lounge
Posted by: Lol on 2014-11-19 12:33:39

Yay its me!!

10 top Dubai hairdressers
Posted by: Brigitte on 2014-11-19 07:45:22

I am french i love my hair cannot trust anyone to cut my hair well I went with a my friend of mine she wanted to cut her hair at TOni, who is an ex Toni and Guy style director and nowat Jacques La coupe adresse Marine I ended up cutting my hair Too, Toni is an expert in cutting, he listneed to me he advised me and then I got the best look ever frenchy with and edge, couldnt help my self to put a comment coz I am loving it, Merci Toni, Superbe.

1. Dubai Football Challenge 2 24 Nov ' 14 at 10:50 Where can we buy tickets? I need 1-5 tickets GA East. More
  2. Pharrell Williams in Dubai on New Year's Eve 1 23 Nov ' 14 at 23:40 is it 21 plus?More
  3. Charice in Abu Dhabi 1 23 Nov ' 14 at 06:03 ang cute ! ng scorpion :) but charice, she's really awesome! Cute :)More
  1. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 5 20 Nov ' 14 at 20:48 Do I have to bring an adult with me ? Can't I book one ticket for mySelf only ? And...More
  2. Pacha Ibiza Dubai opening 3 15 Nov ' 14 at 15:19 please let me know what you haveMore
  3. The Voucher issue returns! 3 05 Nov ' 14 at 06:27 Please have a guy come around and sell them door to door in our building. Building...More