Should dogs be banned from Dubai Marina?
Posted by: Andy on 2014-08-20 10:59:14

I’m sorry pet owners, but I have to say I welcome the ban. Personally, I find dogs unsightly, messy animals.
Dog waste spreads disease. And it’s not like walking around you huddled over a poop scoop is a pleasant experience, either.
I was hospitalised following a dog attack and suffer mild anxiety in close proximity to any dog, however cute or harmless you might assure me your beloved mutt is.
The decision to own a dog is yours – sadly I have no choice in being exposed to your social nuisance. If my music is too loud, you can ask me to turn down. Until now, there’s been no way for me to ask you to get your dog out of my face or space. How selfish.
You're still allowed to walk your dogs elsewhere, so do if you must. But kindly keep them away from me.

Japanese expats in Dubai
Posted by: Mel on 2014-08-19 19:52:13

Hi All
Seems everybody is just asking questions without any answers
There is a Japanese grocery below my building in Oud Metha are, this is near lamcy plaza. This store has everything from Japan

Tried & tested Yoga Ashram
Posted by: harsha varyani on 2014-08-19 13:35:10

Hi Hayley,

Do come in and try our Sri Sri Fit if you are looking for a more vigorous workout or our Power Yoga session by our lovely studio manager Lizel.

Sri Sri Harmony is a sequence of asanas meant to bring back the balance in the body ie taking awareness to the body thru the breath. It is therapeutic and healing on a deep level. Suggest u come in for several classes to enable making a more informed review.

Love n Light,
Harsha.

45 budget meals in Dubai
Posted by: soumendu ghosh on 2014-08-19 12:43:29

Very informative article; will definitely try out a few joints.

45 budget meals in Dubai
Posted by: soumendu ghosh on 2014-08-19 12:43:29

Very informative article; will definitely try out a few joints.

Where to play in Dubai Marina
Posted by: Rakesh Kumar on 2014-08-19 11:32:36

Nice list yet there are many other great options... I found gameplaysport.com to have more activities for someone like me looking to try different sport in the Dubai Marina area

Halloween Five at Chi
Posted by: crissy on 2014-08-19 08:58:03

Hey guys! saw this photo by accident.. didn't know that we have this after 3 years!.. hahah!! thank you time out! more power!

Why you should visit Old Dubai
Posted by: Asif Masood Malik on 2014-08-19 07:24:51

Very intresting, I am new to Dubai, let me know the intresting places to visit in old dubai....

Dubai’s best breakfasts
Posted by: khrisha allah on 2014-08-17 09:14:21

Why was Circle Café not on the list? It's my favorite restaurant in Dubai. I love their bagels. Their breakfast meals are also awesome. http://circle-cafe.com/?p=home/breakfast

Hip Hop in Dubai
Posted by: ukpong emmanuel abasiofon on 2014-08-16 11:55:42

i am an English rap artiste that i know i am good at what i do
there is no crime in trying
so you can try out my strength...

1. 45 budget meals in Dubai 2 19 Aug ' 14 at 12:43 Very informative article; will definitely try out a few joints.More
  2. Alta Badia 2 20 Aug ' 14 at 10:46 The view was spectacular,the food mediocre and service is haphazard. My server...More
  3. Should dogs be banned from Dubai Marina? 1 20 Aug ' 14 at 10:59 I’m sorry pet owners, but I have to say I welcome the ban. Personally, I find dogs...More
  2. What to watch 2 07 Aug ' 14 at 07:31 After watching the trailer of "Guardians of the Galaxy" on YouTube, I am really...More
  3. Alta Badia 2 20 Aug ' 14 at 10:46 The view was spectacular,the food mediocre and service is haphazard. My server...More