Salt on Kite Beach Dubai
Posted by: Yasser Menessi on 2014-12-15 08:57:14

One of my very favorites in Dubai.

Best Christmas trees in Dubai
Posted by: Natalia on 2014-12-15 08:27:48

Grand Hyatt Dubai has an amazing tree as well

Best Christmas trees in Dubai
Posted by: Natalia on 2014-12-15 08:27:48

Grand Hyatt Dubai has an amazing tree as well

Beauty stocking fillers in Dubai
Posted by: Aaliya Khan on 2014-12-15 05:50:27

Greetings,

Im looking for short duration affordable make-up course and I heard Bobbi Brown offers make up classes. Please give me a brief idea about the courses that they offer alongwith the dates, duration, cost as well as transportation and location.
Also tell me about any degrees that they offer.

Thanking you,
Aaliya Khan

Beauty stocking fillers in Dubai
Posted by: Aaliya Khan on 2014-12-15 05:50:27

Greetings,

Also tell me about any degrees that they offer.

Thanking you,
Aaliya Khan

30 best food events in Dubai this week
Posted by: Jane on 2014-12-15 02:45:42

Looks like you listed a bunch of fun and exciting events here, wish I could have attended them all.

Marco Pierre White in Dubai
Posted by: mak on 2014-12-14 18:42:05

hello marco im looking 4 job in ur restaurant in debai ,i use 2 work in frienckies chelsea if ur interested replay 2 me tx tchao

10 top Dubai hairdressers
Posted by: suraya hasan on 2014-12-14 12:04:14

Need the name of her Yanni's salon and phone number please ...thanks

Pet adoption in Dubai
Posted by: milita on 2014-12-14 09:30:09

I would like to adopt a puppy... i want to give it to my Son for Christmas.... Please cantact me immediately

Hollywood classes in Dubai
Posted by: Jarrod Busch on 2014-12-12 17:49:58

Hi my name is Jarrod Busch and I'm 12 years old I've always wanted to be an actor and I would like to prucue my dream of acting in movies and shows in NEW YORK and now is my chance I would love to attend your school Looking forward to reserving your email Regards:Jarrod Busch

1. Best Christmas trees in Dubai 6 15 Dec ' 14 at 08:27 Grand Hyatt Dubai has an amazing tree as well
  2. 10 top Dubai hairdressers 3 14 Dec ' 14 at 12:04 Need the name of her Yanni's salon and phone number please ...thanksMore
  3. Pet adoption in Dubai 2 14 Dec ' 14 at 09:30 I would like to adopt a puppy... i want to give it to my Son for Christmas.... Please...More
  2. Dubai Football Challenge 5 09 Dec ' 14 at 10:18 Hi, I need two tickets for the below Entry. Premium General Admission...More
  3. Watch Paddington for FREE 4 09 Dec ' 14 at 12:48 First thing as a Family and with the Kids its an wonderful experience to watch the...More