A day in the life of Michael Jackson
Posted by: Caryn Daye on 2014-06-23 18:18:23

Saw this fantastic, awesome performer in Calgary on the weekend, I never was lucky enough to see MJ however I now feel I have. Do not miss this show.

12 best steakhouses in Dubai
Posted by: mary gosling on 2014-06-23 06:26:03

It is absolutely crazy that Seafire at Atlantis isn't mentioned here!!

12 best steakhouses in Dubai
Posted by: mary gosling on 2014-06-23 06:26:03

It is absolutely crazy that Seafire at Atlantis isn't mentioned here!!

Where to watch Premier League football in Dubai
Posted by: Paul on 2014-06-19 08:59:25

One can also try Al Manzil at Grand Hyatt Dubai, that's a nice place to watch FIFA 2014.

Miss Fil-Independence beauty pageant pictures
Posted by: Maricel Lubaton on 2014-06-18 07:48:56

Hi, thank you for posting this photo. The pageant was very awesome! That's the real beauty of being a true FILIPINO - pinoy pride! :)

Time Out Belgrade city guide
Posted by: Mark on 2014-06-16 17:58:55

I've been to Belgrade a few times and I have a tip if you're looking for an accommodation there. Avoid hotels. They are great but pricey. I suggest that you rent an apartment in Belgrade. Apartment was a great choice for me. I've found one in the very center of the city.

Kings of Leon Dubai gig review
Posted by: Mojdeh on 2014-06-14 20:39:08

Cool gig..but i guess becaz of technical issue or hot weather Caleb seemed a little bit nervous

Relatively Speaking at Ductac – review
Posted by: Heba Hashem on 2014-06-13 05:59:33

Enjoyed watching this yesterday, yes it was a more of a drama, but we laughed a lot too! Superb acting talents in the cast, glad we made it.

10 Middle Eastern albums you really should hear
Posted by: Ali on 2014-06-12 21:49:11

Thanks for the list guys some great names in there but you forgot the most important middle eastern you need to listen to and its by el morabba3 !
these guys will soon be the no1 players in the region

check it out and amend your list

Kings of Leon in Dubai
Posted by: Jeanie on 2014-05-28 18:39:40

I am from Minneapolis, Mn., and My Son is with KOL doing Special Effects.. He texted me pictures yesterday,, and Wow, it is awesome over there.. So Happy for him to experience this..Show is on as I am typing this..

1. Thai Chi 1 29 Jun ' 14 at 06:58 The food is extremely delicious and the ambiance inside and out doors are both...More