Recruitment agencies in Dubai
Posted by: Mark Jones on 2015-01-26 14:09:14

Swisslinx AE is also one of the bests.

BBQ Donut in Dubai
Posted by: aysha on 2015-01-26 07:46:49

i want to book this wednesday for 2 person

how can i ????

Dentists in Dubai
Posted by: Angella on 2015-01-25 20:26:09

Dr Sameer H Shaikh is one of the finest Orthodontist- Dentist of Dubai, i'm writing this out of personal experience, He not only straightened my crooked teeth in the shortest time and with least discomfort. He is a jovial positive doctor and very affordable. Extremely punctual and well mannered. It was a pleasure being treated by him and his fine team. His facility is Modern, state of the art and lovely decor. Aesthetically pleasing interiors which totally relaxes you. Dr Seema Vohra the GP at Toothsmiths Dental Center & clinic in the Bur Dubai clinic isa wonderful dentist witha very steady hand and she is amazing at root canals. She is a good conversationalist which keeps your mind totally away from the treatment and your chair time flies away in a jiffy without feeling any discomfort. I also visited Dr Dorcus again of Toothsmiths Dental center Tecom branch for removing my wisdom tooth and she did an amazing surgery almost painless.

DJ Yoda live
Posted by: Usman Ali Dar on 2015-01-25 17:31:30

Wow! That party was special moments of my life, had great time with my buddies ;)

Design a ‘dream car’ contest for kids
Posted by: Brooklin-Rain on 2015-01-25 00:44:59

This seems really fun but I have a question where is Toyota Abu Dhabi Airport Road showroom is there one located in Las Vegas because that is where I am from
please answer as soon as possible

Parkour in Dubai
Posted by: arnav on 2015-01-23 06:09:56

Hi my name is Arnav and I am 9 I found u guys on the web and I would like to join

Best beach clubs in Dubai
Posted by: Ahmed on 2015-01-21 15:39:38

You forgot to mention the mega construction site next door blocking the sun by that huge tower project! V noisy but great i you're looking for no one around...

Blue Marlin Ibiza UAE, Saturday Beach brunch
Posted by: Maria on 2015-01-20 14:43:35

Good evening,

I would like to book a table at the Restaurant for Saturday Brunch for 6 people.

I look forward your confirmation by email.

20 of the worst Oscar winners in history
Posted by: Chris on 2015-01-20 04:51:35

Hindsight is a wonderful thing

13 bargain-busting Dubai party venues
Posted by: s on 2015-01-19 14:35:15

The place has a good idea but the service is TERRIBLE. I recently had an event there and was told that there will be someone to help on the day but I found myself running around arranging everything on the day. The person spent 90% of the time on the phone. After 2 hrs at the end of my party when I raised my concern to the management, they provided no apology or concern for my reviews. They were just interested in taking the money. They have lost a lot of business as I would not recommend the place to anyone. It could have been such a memorable evening which could have been fixed if the management and staff were not arrogant and have a bad attitude. Not worth the money and not professional in the service provided.

1. Amarillo at Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lake Towers 1 01 Oct ' 15 at 09:14 This hotel is our local and we go there at least once a week to have a drink during g...More
  2. Nusr-Et 1 02 Oct ' 15 at 08:22 Don't bother going for dinner on a weekend night. The food might be ok but it will...More
  3. Asia Asia 1 01 Oct ' 15 at 11:32 We went on a Wednesday night and the service, ambience and food were all excellent -...More
  1. Roberto’s 3 14 Sep ' 15 at 18:32 Visited the bar at Roberto's for the first time. After hearing so much about this...More
  2. 5 steps to smooth shaving 1 24 Sep ' 15 at 19:03 Simple steps with minimal detail. Lathering with a soap bar is good, but I've always...More
  3. Rasa Sayang 1 20 Sep ' 15 at 18:04 Terrible experience, far from the taste of Malaysia, they served us half portions of...More