Comments - Readers' Comments, Views, Opinion & Suggestions - TimeOutDubai.com

Dubai Hero parties for kids
Posted by: Tamarindie on 2015-01-30 06:42:13

Loving Dubai Hero's collection and the idea of a themed children's party!

10 to try: Dubai hairdressers
Posted by: Emma on 2015-01-29 07:44:13

I moved in Dubai few months ago and I was recommended by friends to go to see Simona at Chill Salon , she was amazing restyle completely my look ... new colour new haircut I feel much younger and confident with my new hair I really recommend to everyone one to see her to avoid bad hair experience in Dubai

Top dog-walking spots in Dubai
Posted by: Neeta Lad on 2015-01-28 14:32:46

People who do not have a pet can never understand the attachment we feel for our babies. I can never go for a walk on the promenade or the beach alone and leave my baby boy at home. Not going to happen, no no!!!! I would rather move to another part of the world. I was wondering, if there's so much land available and every kind of amenity for every citizen , is it too much to ask for a few patches of designated areas where we can walk our pets? We don't need paved areas or grassygardens, just some sandy stretch of ground would be fine !

Top dog-walking spots in Dubai
Posted by: Neeta Lad on 2015-01-28 14:32:46

Best sushi in Dubai
Posted by: Yasmine on 2015-01-27 09:01:30

Neither's Benihana Ambe Special Maki - That is like the ultimate sushi out there!

Butlers in Dubai
Posted by: praana on 2015-01-27 00:14:38

Why does Sara claims such things as placing 480 butlers , flying food to desert, or under the sea middle of the night ? That the butlers are paid 250,000 £ etc ? She has been in this trade for the last three years, (before this she was mostly a nanny recruitng agency) when there are some agencies over fifty years recruiting to some of the world's top families are quiet, discreet , keeping to the values of the Butlers.

Amy Winehouse in Dubai
Posted by: dude on 2015-01-26 14:28:40

People shouldn't treat her like this, she was an angel, a singer, a REAL singer. At least, in my country ( Brazil ) she was happy, beaultiful, awesome, with a powerful voice and the brazilian crowed didn't booed her, they loved her. xoxo

Recruitment agencies in Dubai
Posted by: Mark Jones on 2015-01-26 14:09:14

Swisslinx AE is also one of the bests.

BBQ Donut in Dubai
Posted by: aysha on 2015-01-26 07:46:49

i want to book this wednesday for 2 person

how can i ????

Dentists in Dubai
Posted by: Angella on 2015-01-25 20:26:09

Dr Sameer H Shaikh is one of the finest Orthodontist- Dentist of Dubai, i'm writing this out of personal experience, He not only straightened my crooked teeth in the shortest time and with least discomfort. He is a jovial positive doctor and very affordable. Extremely punctual and well mannered. It was a pleasure being treated by him and his fine team. His facility is Modern, state of the art and lovely decor. Aesthetically pleasing interiors which totally relaxes you. Dr Seema Vohra the GP at Toothsmiths Dental Center & clinic in the Bur Dubai clinic isa wonderful dentist witha very steady hand and she is amazing at root canals. She is a good conversationalist which keeps your mind totally away from the treatment and your chair time flies away in a jiffy without feeling any discomfort. I also visited Dr Dorcus again of Toothsmiths Dental center Tecom branch for removing my wisdom tooth and she did an amazing surgery almost painless.