Best Actor winner: Matthew McConaughey interview
Posted by: Jules on 2014-02-27 03:51:18

Such a powerful movie but the release date in Dubai has been knocked back each week since December. As of today 27th of February it still has not been released in Cinemas across Dubai. Such a shame...

Review: The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire tour in Abu Dhabi
Posted by: Thomas Topolski on 2014-02-25 14:24:08

Great review. This was about the eighth time I've seen the Stones since 1978 in Buffalo, NY. What struck me some 36 years ago still rings true today, they are loose, passionate and undeniably live. I was thrilled with Keith's two selections - two of his best in my view and I thought it was cool when he told us that he "wanted to get it right" when he took a do-over on the start of Slipping Away. who else could get away with that? Long live the Stones, Hey, Hey, You've Got me Rocking!

Three new venues now open in JLT
Posted by: Jaco Grove on 2014-02-25 10:24:24

UBK is a fantastic place to hang out with great food and great vibe! Everyone will surely enjoy it with all their good offers as well.

Dubai's best classes
Posted by: Dieter Dratwa on 2014-02-25 07:47:01

The best DJ School of 2014 in UAE is "DJ Academy Dubai" ;-)

The Beach at JBR profile
Posted by: oli on 2014-02-24 08:02:43

your forgot SushiArt ! It is open !

The Beach at JBR profile
Posted by: oli on 2014-02-24 08:02:43

your forgot SushiArt ! It is open !

Jacques La Coupe salon
Posted by: Marie on 2014-02-24 06:56:26

I visited Jacques La Coupe in Dubai mall Galleries Lafayette (haircut, roots, highlights and brushing) Results was great for the roots/highlights, hair cut was ok, bushing not that good. the service is not really good (one hairdresser always on her iPhone and the other not doing what is manager is asking and listening to her music on her phone!) Yes there is massaging chairs, but they did not activate for me, and I didn't had any massage on my head during the deep conditioning treatment (which the girl applied and rinsed immediately!) So for me the price is for a 5 stars hairdresser but the "service" not at all at least Danilo is a good hairdresser (he did my roots/highlights)

Rolling Stones in Abu Dhabi
Posted by: cristina piereck on 2014-02-23 18:37:11

They were just amazing like always and the best concert the arena ever hosted!

Eating Armenian in Dubai
Posted by: Svetlana R. on 2014-02-23 13:06:58

Armenian restaurant? They dont even serve lavash!

Un-Stoning Concert at The Music Room
Posted by: saqr on 2014-02-23 11:56:23

Great work

1. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 2 20 Sep ' 14 at 12:40 Am going to UAE on may1. But i dont have tickets i want to meet my boyssss one...More
  2. Twitter tips 1 17 Sep ' 14 at 18:53 Thanks for sharing some of our Sysomos research data with your readers. The number...More
  3. 5 things to do tomorrow in Dubai 1 15 Sep ' 14 at 19:24 Awesome website ever!! just give me a chance to be the winner....select me as one of...More
  1. Pier 7 venue guide 2 02 Sep ' 14 at 07:18 More ideas on your day.More
  2. Dubai's must-visit mini malls 2 28 Aug ' 14 at 16:54 Did you actually just mention 7 out of 10 malls technically in Jumeirah? Your posts...More
  3. The Hundred-Foot Journey 2 02 Sep ' 14 at 07:11 Wonderful recipe of passion , bonding,love ,determination and dreams. Lovely feel...More