8 best pubs in Dubai
Posted by: Enei C on 2014-10-05 20:38:26

I think dubliner's at le meridien should be #1 bec of its new, bigger and better irish bar in dubai

Party entertainment in Dubai
Posted by: mayte on 2014-10-03 18:18:12

Nightmusic is also an excellent option for party entertainment. It's run by a British guy who was extremely helpful for our wedding anniversary and has hundreds of interesting looking performers: They supply many of the 5 star hotels in Dubai with singers, DJs and bands so we were able to see the bands live before booking them.

www.nightmusic.ae

Dubai Food Festival ultimate guide
Posted by: Dr Nandita Desai on 2014-10-03 11:21:34

Dear Sir / Madam

I'm keen to attend a Workshop or short course for Bakery or Cooking during my visit to Dubai in 10th to 13th October, 2014.

If you are likely to organise any of these short courses / workshops / Demos in school please let me know. I would complete the formalities accordingly.

Kindly revert on the same.

Regards,

Dr Nandita Desai

Twitter tips
Posted by: 40deuce on 2014-09-17 18:53:58

Thanks for sharing some of our Sysomos research data with your readers.
The number is just a generality though. We would still highly recommend that every account does some research (which they can do with our tools, but I digress) to find out when their own followers are most active to determine when is the best time for them to send messages.For example; a brand that might be focused on teenagers probably won't find between 11am-3pm a great time to tweet, because most of their target audience is in school during that time (or at least should be).

Cheers,
Sheldon, community manager for Sysomos

Air hostess life in Dubai
Posted by: mirza arsalan baig on 2014-09-16 09:08:35

i want to be air hostess i am looking handsome i am interested in from chilhood so please i will do better and i am able to work in so please

House removal firms in Dubai
Posted by: Khushal on 2014-09-16 07:14:09

Maybe you could do a recommendation as well? as in who are best in their business when it comes to moving and relocating... like your reviews etc.

5 things to do tomorrow in Dubai
Posted by: Aiman on 2014-09-15 19:24:33

Awesome website ever!! just give me a chance to be the winner....select me as one of your winner as i have registered in many competitions...!

The best pub quizzes in Dubai
Posted by: Ian Woolley on 2014-09-11 09:14:11

Notice that most are on a Monday! Surely, they are splitting the targetted audience aren't they?

Lady Gaga in Dubai review
Posted by: Stephanie on 2014-09-11 06:25:16

Lady Gaga? Never again. We left before she hit the stage. Started with 45 minutes of some of the most boring techno-crap ever from her DJ "friend", and then waiting, waiting, waiting...we finally said enough! One of the promoters ran after us as we were leaving and tried to upgrade us. No thanks. I've seen tons of concerts in the UAE and this was by far the most disappointing.

Time Out Tibet guide
Posted by: John Griffith on 2014-09-11 01:26:58

Jenny, our trip was 4 months ago but your story brings it back as fresh as yesterday.The trip was as enlightening as you have described and I hope it encourages others to make the journey. No wonder climbers get into trouble on Everest, one minute it is a blizzard the next pristine with every changing forms as you have described. Thank you for reminding me of a wonderful adventure. Cheers, John Griffith.

1. Pharrell Williams in Dubai on New Year's Eve 1 23 Nov ' 14 at 23:40 is it 21 plus?More
  2. Charice in Abu Dhabi 1 23 Nov ' 14 at 06:03 ang cute ! ng scorpion :) but charice, she's really awesome! Cute :)More
  3. Dubai Football Challenge 1 24 Nov ' 14 at 10:50 Where can we buy tickets? I need 1-5 tickets GA East. More
  1. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 5 20 Nov ' 14 at 20:48 Do I have to bring an adult with me ? Can't I book one ticket for mySelf only ? And...More
  2. Pacha Ibiza Dubai opening 3 15 Nov ' 14 at 15:19 please let me know what you haveMore
  3. Dubai Football Challenge 3 24 Nov ' 14 at 10:50 Where can we buy tickets? I need 1-5 tickets GA East. More