20 brand new things to do in Dubai
Posted by: nicole on 2014-02-11 17:42:53

tht looks so cool i wish i could go to do tht lol

Valentine's meal deals on the beach
Posted by: Rick on 2014-02-11 08:34:14

5000AED per couple for dinner in a cabana on the beach!? Are they insane?! Personal butler or not... wow. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would pay that or think it is some type of deal.

Valentine's meal deals on the beach
Posted by: Rick on 2014-02-11 08:34:14

Le Petit Palais in Dubai
Posted by: Wilhelmina Cupdio on 2014-02-11 03:59:58

I found Le Petit Palais the most amazing place for kids as it not just keeps them busy with all soorts of activity but that it also stimulates their minds where they can become creative little beings. It also gives parents the opportunity to spend precious time together and knowing that what they value most is in good hands. It is also great to know that they are growing in business in dubai.

All the best to your Company.

Regards

Wilhelmina

40 top Valentine's Day meal deals in Dubai
Posted by: AXL on 2014-02-10 13:43:49

Well, AED 4,500 for a dinner is peanuts, isn't it? I just wonder what is the point of publishing this ad about the place which is only visited by individuals with serious ego/status related brain disorders. After all, you can get similar stuff in other good restaurants at 10-15% of this price.

Battle of the Chefs in Dubai
Posted by: du crest eloi on 2014-02-10 07:12:15

I was working in France 2 years, But I'm looking for job waiter in Dubai. Thanks

Sandance to refund all tickets
Posted by: walaa on 2014-02-10 04:40:36

Thenational team, please note that sandance did not refund so many people yet and I cant find it over the news. this isn't acceptable. we expect you to do something and get it our there that we are still waiting for our money. not only they gave us the worst NYE ever but they are lying about refunding.

Manchester United squad coming to Dubai
Posted by: shinkb on 2014-02-09 15:39:42

will they announce the hotel they are staying in ?

Skateboarding in Dubai
Posted by: Rimaz on 2014-02-09 06:43:33

There is a new Skate Park, in Business bay. check this link for more details.

Seven top cycling tracks in Dubai
Posted by: Kat on 2014-02-08 06:48:55

Great outlining of the cycle tracks. I'm pretty familiar with them, but this is not Nad al Sheba cycling park. This is another picture of Jumeirah Beach. Nad al Sheba also doesn't really have changing facilities, there is a toilet, but there are very modest facilities available.

1. 45 budget meals in Dubai 2 19 Aug ' 14 at 12:43 Very informative article; will definitely try out a few joints.More
  2. Alta Badia 2 20 Aug ' 14 at 10:46 The view was spectacular,the food mediocre and service is haphazard. My server...More
  3. Should dogs be banned from Dubai Marina? 1 20 Aug ' 14 at 10:59 I’m sorry pet owners, but I have to say I welcome the ban. Personally, I find dogs...More
  2. What to watch 2 07 Aug ' 14 at 07:31 After watching the trailer of "Guardians of the Galaxy" on YouTube, I am really...More
  3. Alta Badia 2 20 Aug ' 14 at 10:46 The view was spectacular,the food mediocre and service is haphazard. My server...More