The DollHouse salon in Dubai Ladies Club
Posted by: natalie on 2015-02-25 15:52:58

By far my favourite salon in Dubai! i have recently had my hair dyed ombre amazing service

Dubai's best bottled water
Posted by: ruby falls on 2015-02-25 11:32:05

I am sorry to say that the delivery of Al Ain water and the customer service are terrible. I made a mistake to buy 20 coupons in November 2014 and as of today Feb 25th, the delivery truck came 5 times only to change my empty bottle that i keep in front of my door along with te prepaid coupon. I filed multiple complaints and no action was taken. I discontinued the service and lost 12 coupons which they will not refund. SOLUTION: go with NESTLE or MASSAFI!

Hadoota Masreya

Flooka
Posted by: Peter on 2015-02-25 10:14:21
OverallDecorService
FoodAmbienceValue
  • Best for: Family friendly
  • Would you go back to this restaurant? No

To be honest i had a very disappointing dinner in Flooka Abu dhabi food takes ages to reach the table, you always need to drag the attention of the waiters , the manager is working as a waiter !!!! i have never seen this before. despite all this they gave me the wrong bill. Shortly i will not go back ever again to this restaurant as Red lobster is way better than this. Its a NO NO for me.

Top 10 Chinese restaurants
Posted by: Lijuan Ni on 2015-02-25 02:55:45

Sorry, this restaurant is not as good as it is advertised.

Michael Bublè Live in Concert
Posted by: Massi on 2015-02-24 04:46:37

Hello everyone...a quick question, I promised my 7 years old to take him to the concert...nearly purchased the tickets when I realized it says only 16+....is this really restricted to above 16 years old or can I get him in? it's a seated event so not sure why this restriction. Please advise if you can...thank you so much

2015 Oscars: best dressed women
Posted by: Viktor Sopovski on 2015-02-23 15:43:54

Where did you get all these Oscar photos? The all the actors and their dresses look deformed, colorless....? Worst photos ever!

Oscars 2015: best dressed men
Posted by: carey579 on 2015-02-23 08:45:33

A suit is a suit is a suit (or tux whatever -__-) Every man still wears the same old boring sexless tuxedo that they've been wearing since Queen Victoria was on the throne while women can wear any design that the human mind can conceive. Menswear is just depressing :(

Best afternoon tea in Dubai
Posted by: Kris on 2015-02-23 08:25:28

Speaking of best afternoon tea in Dubai, O had mine at Zahr El-Laymoun. Very therapeutic ambiance that good for relaxation. Aside from this teas, they also have the best tasting salads.

Watch the 2015 Oscars live in Dubai
Posted by: Nimesh on 2015-02-23 01:20:55

Shame that OSN has placed it in their most premium package, it is not part of the Premier package I have and therefore, no oscar for us on TV this year. Such a money minded move! Getting rid of OSN right away. Hello NetFlix and all the internet based entertainment.

1. Entourage Lounge 3 11 Jun ' 15 at 18:09 Great hangout spot and the oysters are good! Amazing little find in Souk al Bahar and...More
  2. Tribeca Kitchen+Bar 1 18 Jun ' 15 at 08:07 Awesome bar, great ambience and service, would definitely go back and recommend to...More
  3. Y by Yabani 1 05 Jun ' 15 at 12:52 Very Nice
    But the sushi was little bit sticky.More