Rolling Stones in Abu Dhabi
Posted by: cristina piereck on 2014-02-23 18:37:11

They were just amazing like always and the best concert the arena ever hosted!

Eating Armenian in Dubai
Posted by: Svetlana R. on 2014-02-23 13:06:58

Armenian restaurant? They dont even serve lavash!

Un-Stoning Concert at The Music Room
Posted by: saqr on 2014-02-23 11:56:23

Great work

Dubai Food Carnival
Posted by: Hanan Boqari on 2014-02-23 10:55:52

it was great and an amazing experience

good luck on the next event

13 evening brunches to try in Dubai
Posted by: Daniel on 2014-02-23 09:42:12

"Evening brunch"? Just... no. It is called dinner or supper. Brunch is so called because it is between breakfast and lunch, hence brunch. Evening brunch makes zero sense. If you want to indicate that it is a buffet, just call it that.

El Sur
Posted by: ramo on 2014-02-23 06:33:41
OverallDecorService
FoodAmbienceValue
  • Would you go back to this restaurant? Yes

Different strokes for different folks (see previous review). For me one of the best (if not the best) meal I had in Dubai. Service was excellent. Without going into details I suggest you try it for yourself

The story of Champ of the Camp
Posted by: sheetanshu bhushan bajpai on 2014-02-22 14:25:25

most of the labour worked in gulf countries are in poor conditions and facing a lot of problems.this documentary shows the difficulties of the workers and the programme arranged in dubai was a great act to give him some movements of pleasure.

The story of Champ of the Camp
Posted by: sheetanshu bhushan bajpai on 2014-02-22 14:25:25

How to take food pictures good enough to eat
Posted by: David, A Bachelor & His Grill on 2014-02-22 08:20:36

Great article. Quick. Easy read. The 10 things I wish I had known when I first started photographing food. Thank you for sharing. -David

Suggestion box – help make your Dubai site better
Posted by: Nora on 2014-02-22 07:50:42

Hello!!
I really love timeout Dubai, as u get a chance at winning something, and I participated in competitons before, but I never won. But I was wondering if timeout Dubai, could host a competition to win a 2000 AED forever 21 voucher, lots of people will be interested in entering , I know I will, and I would really like to get a chance to win a shopping voucher, especially to forever 21, so please can you please host a competition of this sort???
Thank you!!