The 20 best Christmas films ever
Posted by: Michael A on 2014-11-18 09:35:43

Good list but I would have The Santa Clause and Home Alone 2 in there also. And also Hook :)

The 20 best Christmas films ever
Posted by: Michael A on 2014-11-18 09:35:43

The Dubai Moving Image Museum
1 Review
Posted by: China on 2014-11-18 06:53:01

I have been to Dubai Moving Image Museum and let me tell you that this place is amazing. I have seen there very old and precious antiques that I have never seen anywhere else. Some people will say that the admission fee is too high, but I think this surprising and valuable collection totally worth it. When you are into art, cinema, photo, image, graphic design or any form of expression of creativity, you must go there to discover the history of moving image. Really rare and beautiful!

Christmas dinner in Dubai 2014
Posted by: alejandra on 2014-11-17 22:10:18

Hello would like to know the value of the hedged for dinner day year to December 31 for 7 adults and includes

Christmas dinner in Dubai 2014
Posted by: alejandra on 2014-11-17 22:10:18

Al Qasr brunch
Posted by: Liz Nicholson on 2014-11-17 21:54:17

Had Friday brunch for the first time last Friday and decided to try the Al Qasr rather than the Atlantis Palm. So glad we picked this place, it was sheer luxury from start to finish. The food was excellent, drinks flowed freely and the service was fantastic. We had a table outside which was great for people watching, get dressed up and make a full day of it. When brunch finishes around 4.30 take the courtesy boat to the bar where everyone seems to carry on the partying! Thoroughly recommend this and we'll worth the £105 each.....

Dubai Rock Fest 2014
1 Review
Posted by: desmond laporte on 2014-11-17 13:49:39

looking forward for the show

Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
Posted by: gordon on 2014-11-17 13:08:35

Not very impressed with new 4 Seasons hotel in Jumeirah...too large for the neighborhood - the rooms look like any other hotel room, nothing outstanding - the view out to sea doesn't show the landfill peninsular with all the other properties built on it.....very disappointing. The Jumeirah Beach Hotel beats it hands down.

La Moda
Posted by: Chris on 2014-11-17 13:05:19
OverallDecorService
FoodAmbienceValue
  • Best for: Romantic
  • Would you go back to this restaurant? No

Unfortunately this restaurant is closed down.

Being treated unfairly by your landlord?
Posted by: Sundar on 2014-11-17 11:20:41

Good to note this. I have a grievance, but not sure of where to post. If some one can help on this, it would be nice. I had rented an apartment at Muhaisnah 4 in April 2014. I moved in with my family there. The apartment's rent of 73,000 was given in 4 cheques. We moved out to india on vacation on June 25th. My 2nd rental cheque was replaced with cash in July, though the cheque got bounced. I could not honour the cheque as i found difficulty in transferring funds from india to honour the check. During the stay, i ran into health issues and had to undergo a surgery on the leg. I informed the landlord a month before, through email not to present the next check on 6th september, as I needed money for the medical expenses. They ignored and presented the check and made a case on me for the check bounce. I somehow borrowed money and paid to them immediately through my friend. As my health did not improve, we tried to return to dubai to vacate the house, but faced issues on account of the case, as it was not lifted by then. I wrote to the landlord to allow me to vacate the house which was not occupied since June 26th. They did not agree and asked me to pay another 3 months rent to complete the contract. As our household items got stuck there and i wanted to have a smooth exit, i travelled amidst my operated leg and paid 3 more months rent to complete teh contract. In the sense, 9 months rent was paid to the landlord without occupation. My pleading to the landlord to reduce this did not get any response. After all these, the landlord is not willing to return the deposit money and cites cleaning and painting expenses. Though its a small money, it helps me a lot at this juncture. Do I have any helping hand from Dubai laws to fight?

1. Dubai Football Challenge 2 24 Nov ' 14 at 10:50 Where can we buy tickets? I need 1-5 tickets GA East. More
  2. Pharrell Williams in Dubai on New Year's Eve 1 23 Nov ' 14 at 23:40 is it 21 plus?More
  3. Charice in Abu Dhabi 1 23 Nov ' 14 at 06:03 ang cute ! ng scorpion :) but charice, she's really awesome! Cute :)More
  1. One Direction - The On The Road Again Tour 2015 5 20 Nov ' 14 at 20:48 Do I have to bring an adult with me ? Can't I book one ticket for mySelf only ? And...More
  2. Pacha Ibiza Dubai opening 3 15 Nov ' 14 at 15:19 please let me know what you haveMore
  3. Dubai Football Challenge 3 24 Nov ' 14 at 10:50 Where can we buy tickets? I need 1-5 tickets GA East. More