6. Take a dinner cruise down The Creek on board Bateaux Dubai Dhs395 (soft drinks), Dhs495 (house beverages). Bur Dubai, www.jaresortshotels.com (04 814 5553).
7. Enjoy a simple but tasty fish meal at Bu Qtair Dhs100+ (meal for two). Cash only. Open daily 10.30am-3pm, 6.30pm-midnight. Road 4d, Umm Suqeim (055 705 2130).
8. Watch The Dubai Fountains Free. Afternoon shows Sat-Thu 1pm, 1.30pm; Fri 1.30pm, 2pm. Evening shows daily 6pm-11.pm, every 30 minutes. The Dubai Mall, Downtown Dubai (800 38224 6255).
9. Explore beyond the city with a Desert Safari From Dhs360 per person for a Sundowner tour. Mon-Sun 3pm-11pm. www.arabian-adventures.com (04 214 4888).
10. Learn about the city’s heritage at the Dubai Museum Dhs3 (adults), Dhs1 (kids). Sat-Thu 8.30am-8.30pm, Fri 2.30pm-8.30pm, Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood (04 353 1862).
11. See the history of film at the Dubai Museum of Moving image Dhs50 (adults), Dhs25 for under 18s. Sun-Thu 11am-6pm. MCN Hive Building, near Ramee Rose Hotel, TECOM, www.dubaimoving imagemuseum.com (04 421 6679).
12. Take a tour of the world at Global Village Dhs15. Sat-Wed 4pm-midnight, Thu-Fri 4pm-1am. Off Emirates Road, www.globalvillage.ae (04 362 4114).
13. Learn about Islam at the Jumeirah Mosque tour Dhs10. Sat-Thu 9.45am-11.15am. Jumeirah Beach Rad, www.cultures.ae (04 353 6666).
14. Walk around the landscaped Arabesque resort of Madinat Jumeirah Free. Daily 10am-11pm. Umm Suqeim, www.Jumeirah.com (04 366 8888).
15. Ask questions about Emirati culture and traditions at the Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding From Dhs65 for Heritage Walking Tour. Sun-Thu 10am-7pm. Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, www.cultures.ae (04 353 6666).
16. Watch the sun go down from the outdoor terrace of Siddharta Lounge Sun-Wed 10am-1am. Thu-Fri 10am-2am. Grosvenor House Dubai, Al Sufouh Road, www.siddhartalounge.com (04 317 6000).
17. Cool down and have fun in the snow at Ski Dubai