Time Out Dubai has information on 7 amazing things about World Islands Europe. Also see video of St Petersburg's Seahorse homes and Germany's Bently villas
We’ve already heard so much about the Heart of Europe World Islands, with the concept of the floating seahorse development and Sweden Bentley Villas blowing us away in 2015.
Now more details of the islands – located just off the coast of Dubai – have been revealed.
In a new video, Angelina Lazar, Senior Ambassador for The Middle East of The Circle of Beautiful People and Praetorian Elite, explains some of the cool features the first six of 300 islands dedicated to Europe will have, including some global firsts.
1) The first floating Seahorse villas of its kind will be home to the privileged. A whopping 90 properties will be available in this phase on the island of St Petersburg, and check this out: with bedrooms located under the sea, you can be bathing with an incredible view of fish swimming around you.
2) On the island of Switzerland, you’ll never have to worry about the desert heat getting to you as it’s the first climate controlled area in the world. So when the temperature rises above 27 degrees, you’ll start to see snow fall. Obviously it’s not the way things conventionally work on planet Earth, but it’s certainly a brilliant idea.
3) If you get the chance to visit Germany, you’ll be lucky enough to experience villas with an exotic lagoon and sea view.
4) You’ve already heard the term “7-star luxury hotel” in association with the Burj Al Arab but in the Heart of Europe there truly is one. The Grace Hotel will feature a honeymoon suite above sea.
5) Sweden has 10 five-storey ultra-luxurious mansions and the best thing, you won’t even have to pop to Ikea to deck it out in all the things that make you comfortable if you snap one of these up. The properties are furnished by Bentley and because the homes are located in a freezone and are freehold, you own beach it’s on.
6) There’s a 5-star luxury family hotel, described as a “whole lot of fun”.
7) Lastly, recommended for singles, you can enjoy a non-stop party hotel.