The great thing about the Opal is that it has been designed with parents in mind. As all safety experts will tell you, until your bundle of joy reaches a certain weight (13kgs), they must travel in a rearward facing seat. Once they get a bit older they can then be strapped into a front-facing chair. But, generally, this means parents are left to purchase two seats – one for the infant stage and one when they become a toddler.
But the clever Maxi-Cosi Opal does the job of two car seats – suitable for tots of up to 18 kilos, it lasts from newborn until well into the toddler stage. Great value and convenient, it is the only seat necessary for both age groups: rearward facing (baby/0-13kg) and forward facing (toddler/9-18kg).
• With one click you can easily switch from rearward facing to forward facing position
• The same belt routing is used for both rearward and forward facing positions
• The belt tensioner is usable in both rearward and forward facing positions to ensure extremely secure installation
• The height of the head rest and harness belts can be adjusted at the same time (six positions)
• Easy to adjust seat width
• The compact design fits easily in all cars
• Easy to install with a three-point seat belt
• Simple to adjust at the front from sitting to sleeping position
One of our lucky readers can win this fabulous Maxi Cosi Opal car seat from JustKidding (worth Dhs2,099!).
Simply answer the following question: