Win premiere invitations to see We Bought A Zoo
Ended on Saturday, February 25 2012
We Bought A Zoo is an amazing and true story about a single dad who decides his family needs a fresh start, so he and his two children move to the most unlikely of places: a zoo.
With the help of an eclectic staff, and with many misadventures along the way, the family works to return the dilapidated zoo to its former wonder and glory.
We Bought A Zoo starring Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson opens in cinemas across the UAE on March 1.
Time Out Dubai and Empire International are offering you and a friend the chance to attend the Dubai premiere of We Bought A Zoo on February 28 in VOX Cinemas, Mall of the Emirates at 9pm.
To enter, answer the following question:
This competition has ended and no more entries are being accepted. The winners for this contest are listed below:
- Ms. Anusha Venkataraman from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Ashley Nazareth from dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Darien Kruger from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Miss DIVAA KESHWANI from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Miss Fatima Farooq from dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Gireesh Kundal from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Hina Farooq from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Prof. Joseph Xavier from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Kevin Peters from DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- Mina Mortezaie from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Mrs. PAT DIAPER from DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- Mr. Pramod Sitoke from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Reem Zaki S from Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- Mr. Rehan Ali Lotlikar from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Mrs. Shanthi Ramesh from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
If you are a winner and we have not contacted you yet, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.More competitions
Get down to Claw BBQ’s hoedown or daytrip to Hyderabad
See singer Tara McDonald Live or girls get swinging
Swim strong or enjoy deals at SLaM
Our favourite features
The 50 best things to do in Dubai The emirate's best toilet, burger, elevator, proposal spot and more
Dubai's dining districts The battle of Dubai's best foodie neighbourhoods
Best nightclubs in Dubai The best nightclubs in Dubai revealed. Where do you like to party?
Were you there? The 40 biggest gigs of the year Take a look back at the most memorable UAE concerts from the 2013/14 season
Your essential guide to Dubai Marina Food, drink, play and live in Dubai Marina
Why you should visit Old Dubai Insider's guide to the traditional heart of the city
Dubai's best cafés revealed Top spots which offer books, board games, shisha and more
Dubai's best buffets Loosen the belt and pile up your plate at these all-you-can eat packages
The UAE’s best swim-up bars Refresh your body and your thirst at these poolside spots
86 Friday brunches to try Time for brunch? We run through the options - in price order
Dubai's must-visit mini malls Bigger doesn't always mean better...
How to... 24 must-have Dubai skills From lighting a barbecue to getting a driving licence
...and RELAX: 25 must-try spa treatments From ocean-view treatment rooms at the Burj Al Arab to faultless facials...
Must-see Dubai sights Nine iconic attractions no tourist or resident should miss
Dubai's best breakfasts Brilliant breakfast dishes from around the world available in Dubai