Rules and Regulations1. This competition is open to all visitors to timeoutdubai.com. No employees of ITP and the company sponsoring the competitions prize are eligible to enter the competition.
2. Competitions are open to entrants residing in the United Arab Emirates ONLY.
3. Each entry must be submitted with a valid email address, which will be used to notify you if you are a winner. A list of winners will be published online and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Please note that any individual entering a competition with slightly different contact details will automatically be excluded from ALL timeoutdubai.com competitions.
4. The winner(s) will be picked through a random computer draw and announced in the 'Previous Competitions' section. The Editors' decision is final.
5. Failure of the winner(s) to confirm their address details within
30 days of the announcement will lead to the drawing of a new winner(s).
6. PLEASE NOTE that all prizes must be collected within 90 days of the winners being declared on the website.
7. The rights of all copyright owners is strictly reserved. Our appreciation is sent to all those manufacturers and vendors who have partnered in this and other competitions.
8. Copyright ITP Digital Ltd 2008.
See Aussie artist Jennifer Stelco or watch a traditional dhow race
We went to the ballet at the DWTC this weekend
Of Monsters and Men and The Wailers also confirmed for anniversary bill
Best Selling Events
- Michael McIntyre (Fri, Jun 7)
- Love, Loss and What I Wore (Wed, May 22 - 8pm Show)
- Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters (Quarter Finals)
- Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters (Season Tickets)
- Love, Loss and What I Wore (Thu, May 23 - 8pm Show)
Our favourite features
101 best dishes of the year in Dubai Tastiest meals that have tickled Time Out’s taste buds in 2012
10 top Dubai beaches Grab your sunscreen and head for the city's best beach clubs
100 top brunches in Dubai Friday feasts plus evening and Saturday brunch for all wallets
55 ways to party in Dubai Celebrate our 11th birthday with an alternative activity
10 must-try nights in Dubai The ultimate checklist for the city’s party people
Best cupcakes in Dubai We give in to our cravings to taste the city’s sweetest offerings
15 Wi-Fi hotspots in Dubai Ditch the office in favour of these Wi-Fi cafés and venues in the city
24 top pizzas in Dubai We tuck into the city’s best slices of Italy
24-hour dining in Dubai We stay up to try 12 of the city's best round-the-clock eateries
Where to watch Premier League football in Dubai Great spots to catch the English Premier League soccer on TV
28 top Dubai takeaways We rate the city's best delivery food
Dubai's luxury hotel suites Live like a king at the city's most extravagant rooms
24 brunches to try in Dubai Time Outers share their favourite Friday feasts in the city
10 top Dubai breakfasts The best spots to enjoy the most important meal of the day
Pay less rent in Dubai The ultimate property guide to help you relocate and save cash