See how the other half live in this gallery of Dubai’s most luxurious city apartments
Arabian Business staff
Dubai has built a reputation over the past years for being a city of luxury. Accordingly, with the help of luxury real estate firm Luxhabitat, Arabian Business brings you 10 of Dubai’s luxurious city apartments. They include Palm Jumeirah views, Burj Khalifa residences, and Dubai Marina penthouses.
1. Located at Emirates Crown in Dubai Marina, this penthouse is priced at $6.4 million (Dhs23.7 million). It’s 8,000 square feet and comprises of 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. It has a full sea view that includes the Palm Jumeirah.
2. The second penthouse on our list overlooks the Burj Khalifa and is priced at $4.3 million (Dhs16 million). It’s in the Lofts Central Tower in Downtown Dubai and has a built up space of 3,132 square feet, including 3 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
3. Penthouse number three is situated in Marina Quays North in Dubai Marina. Its cost of $2.4 million (Dhs8.9 million) is partly due to the full views of the Dubai Marina that it offers. It comprises of 3,341 square feet and has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
4. How much does an apartment in the world’s tallest tower cost? This Burj Khalifa property is $1.7 million (Dhs6.4 million). At 2,065 square feet, it has 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and of course, views of Downtown Dubai.
5. This apartment is a duplex loft located at Sadaf in Jumeirah Beach Residence. For 2,200 square feet including 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it’s valued at $1.2 million (Dhs4.5 million). The plus side? A full sea view.
6. Another duplex is this 2,249 square feet apartment in Rimal, Jumeirah Beach Residence. Costing $1.1 million (Dhs4.2 million), it has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and partial marina lake views.
7. Though a slightly smaller flat, our 7th entry has full marina lake views. It’s located in the Marina Tower in Dubai Marina. At 1,519 square feet, it’s $ 1.06 million (Dhs3.9 million). It contains 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
8. Overlooking full sea view apartment is this Palm Jumeirah one. It’s at the Tiara Residence and is 1,309 square feet large with 1 bedroom and two 2 bathrooms. Priced at $871,234 (Dhs3.2 million).
9. Situated at the Index Tower in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), this apartment is the smallest on the list with 885 square feet. Though it costs $653,425 (Dhs2.4 million) for 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms, it closely oversees the Burj Khalifa.