Sponsored content: get the kids kitted out for the classroom
It’s almost time for the kids to go back to school – and getting them kitted for their first day back has never been easier!
Galeries Lafayette has your back (pack) and all the rest of the essentials you need before the bell rings in September.
The only back to school blues will be in the eye-catching colour scheme of the trusty backpack and sporty attire on offer at the sprawling department store, based in the heart of The Dubai Mall.
The kids will be in danger of being too cool for school when they turn up for lesson time with a bright new lunchbox and colourful pencil case.
The store has the latest style of kids’ clothing, including pretty school uniforms for little ladies and sharp outfits for the boys, so you can guarantee your child looks at their Sunday best for the new term.
If you pay a visit to Galeries Lafayette you can be in with a chance of winning a daily Eastpak backpack and a complete Eastpak travel set. To enter, visit the store, take a selfie and publish it on Instagram, making sure you tag #PakToSchool. The most creative image will win the backpack. The mega prize complete Eastpak travel set winner will be announced at the end of the campaign. Open Sun-Wed 10am-10pm, Thu-Sat 10am-midnight. The Dubai Mall (04 339 9933).
1. Lunch Box Jungle Fun Dhs149 2. Lunch Box Under Construction Dhs149 3. Lunch Box Fairy Princess Dhs150
4. Burberry Shirt Dhs775 5. Burberry Skirt Dhs626
6. Pink Backpack Dhs699
7. Pencil Case Dhs199
8. Pencil Case Behold Dhs60 9. Pencil Case Lovely Pencil Dhs60 10. Lovely Things Wash Bag Dhs 130
11. Lunch Box Brain Food Dhs50 12. Lunch Box My Lunch Dhs50 13. Lunch Box Very Healthy Snack Dhs50
14. Blue And Green Backpack Dhs299
15. Hugo Boss Pants Dhs340 16. Armani Shoes DHS730 17. Hugo Boss Cardigan Dhs455 18. Hugo Boss T-shirt Dhs235
OUR FAVOURITE FEATURES
Full list of 2018’s UAE public holidays announced
Mark your calendars, here are the dates to remember this year
VAT in the UAE: what’s going to be affected
The 5 percent tax on goods and services is now here
Luxury Bulgari resort opens in Dubai
Private villas, suites, beaches, restaurants and more come to Jumeira Bay
Stranger Things milkshake arrives at Dubai’s Black Tap
Eggos and edible Christmas tree lights feature in latest freakshake