Mina A'Salam, Madinat Jumeirah
Giant hotel with its own Venetian waterways, beach access and an indoor souk
• Facilities at Mina A’ Salam include the popular Talise Spa that has expert therapists on hand to take care of your every wish, whether it’s a massage, nutritional guidance or meditation and yoga by the beach.
• The Quay Healthclub on site also offers fitness classes, but you can just as easily swim laps in the 25-metre indoor pool.
• Enjoy modern comfort food at The Wharf and both international and local specialties at Al Muna. Make sure you drop in for sundowners at Bahri Bar, where you can enjoy Arabic mezze and cocktails while overlooking the Burj Al Arab.
• It’s close to Wild Wadi waterpark and Jumeirah beach.
• Take an abra (a small traditional wooden boat) along the canals of the Madinat; it’s the only way to arrive at one of Time Out's many award-winning restaurants. Mina A'Salam, Madinat Jumeirah
Asad Mar 17, 2010 08:20 pm
This is the best hotel in the world, the beaches are fantastic, as are the swimming pools. The Souq is good for shopping, Excellant Restaurants (must try Meat Co, the best steaks in dubai.) has every thing you will ever need without leaving the complex. This hotel is the next best thing to the Burj.
chetan mistry Dec 16, 2008 11:49 am
my dream is a free stay once in my life at you hotel , don't know when it will come true.
Add Your Comment
Friday Brunch (Friday)
Dhs450 (soft drinks). Dhs525 (bubbly). Dhs250 (children aged four to 12). Free for children under four.