Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City
• A visit to the hotel’s Belgian Beer Café is a must for pots of mussels and draught Belgian beers. In the winter months, a terrace table is the one to get.
• Jamie Oliver’s first restaurant recently opened at Festival City, imaginatively called Jamie’s Italian.
• Fancy a spot of indoor skydiving? Try it out at Mirdif City Centre mall, a short taxi ride away.
• For a taste of expat life, head to the Irish Village bar in Garhoud – where you’ll find its large terrace around a duck pond always bustling.
• Time Out’s 2011 Restaurant of the Year, Reflets par Pierre Gagnaire – an exceptional French restaurant, is next door at the InterContinental hotel. Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City
Ahmed Dec 06, 2009 04:08 pm
Great value for money, quite but is in the FC mall. The rooms are really comfy. The outdoor pool is just fantastic to enjoy the sundown.
massimo picchiami Sep 02, 2009 08:34 pm
to the top management of the hotel
I'm an italian event manager and i represente some quoted italian artists.
We want to sell some paints ( assortisti collections).
Do you want to buy for your hotel.
Our client in Rome is Hilton Airport.
Our client in Suisse is Credit Suisse
For more info: www.eurekaeventi.com
Hassan Al jabry Jul 23, 2009 09:06 pm
This is the best hotel if you visit with family as you have access directly to festival city mall, and also not far from city center.