Burj Al Arab
Dubai’s most famous hotel is a seven star wonder of the world
Russian Seasons in Dubai feat. Valeriy Meladze (Wednesday , Thursday)
Watch a musical performance by Russian pop star Valeriy Meladze, who will be singing all his hits in the Burj Al Arab’s Al Falak Ballroom. Dhs500-4,500. May 4-5.
• There’s an outside pool as well as a private beach, but it’s the Assawan Spa and health club that’ll take your breath away. Guests can enjoy a range of watersports through Jumeirah Beach Hotel, only a few minutes in a golf buggy. Sightseeing and shopping trips can also be easily arranged.
• There are several top restaurants and bars here including Al Mahara that offers the finest seafood, Al Iwan that’s flanked by the world’s tallest atrium, Far East Asian flavours at Junsui , the beachside al fresco restaurant Majlis Al Bahar and more.
• Known for its selection of rare whiskies and range of premium Cuban cigars, Juna Lounge is an ideal post-dinner venue, but make sure you visit the Skyview Bar that’s suspended 200 metres above sea level.
• One of the world's most famous outdoor bars, 360, is on your doorstep. It sits out at sea, accessible by a long pier.
• Wild Wadi waterpark is right beside the Burj Al Arab and home to the Jumeirah Sceirah slide that’ll hurtle you at speeds of 80km per hour from a height of 33 metres, while ‘Tantrum Alley’ will send you off from Sceirah’s height in a tube through three ‘tornadoes’. Burj Al Arab
christine zaiser Mar 22, 2013 03:00 pm
I was with my family for afternoon tea and it really stood out for me - we travel a lot and have afternoon tea in the Dorchester, the Raffles in Singapore, the George V Paris and I have to say the food and service in Burj Al Arab was second to none. the little touches such as the birthday cake the flowers and the kids toys for my little grand child was really appriciated and toughtful.
Keep it up
veronika lachmayr Mar 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Great service, huge variety of food, classy ambience and so caring, warm smiley faces - my daughter was treated with great respect and we even got a birthday cake and some flowers for my mother.
marianne zaiser Mar 18, 2013 12:16 pm
Afternoon tea in Sahn Eddar is one in a life time experience.
7 courses of delicious food and great service with a smile.
the atmoshopere is really grand with live harpist music and table linen and lovely flower arrangements.
I loved the little choco boxes as a take away souvenir. When asked to make a group photo the team members could not be more attentive and helpful. Keep it up
Gavin Paterson Jun 15, 2010 06:29 pm
We went fro drinks in Skybar as we were staying at Al Qasr, we waited over 10 minutes for our first drinks to be delivered, had to ask for nuts which were on everyone elses table, waited anohter 15 on a botle of wine, they couldnt even get the bill right. Very disappointing givent he perceived status of this hotel.
baggy Jul 10, 2009 10:39 pm
The previous comment is a load of crap
Add Your Comment