Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha
• Free beaches at Umm Suqueim and Jumeirah Beach Residence are both less than a 10-minute taxi drive away
• Proximity to Mall of The Emirates and Sharaf DG Metro stations as well as easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road mean this is one of the most accessible and well-located hotels in the city
• The pool and coast-facing rooms have good views of premium priced hotels such as the Madinat Jumeirah, Atlantis Dubai and Burj Al Arab. Check into the Holiday Inn Al Barsha on New Year’s Eve and enjoy the city’s best firework displays from a convenient and budget-friendly location.
• The foyer/reception area has two bars. Sports bar The Q is busy and brimming with character while the Mojito bar is duller and lacks atmosphere.
• One of the few budget hotels we’ve come across to offer a ‘pillow menu’. Be sure to check out the options available to you before settling down for a night’s sleep. Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha
Maphy Palles Aug 24, 2015 10:33 am
I had my daughters 3rd birthday party at The Royal Buddha Holiday Inn's Al Barsha.
All my guest have 1 thing to say, FOOD SERVED WERE REALLY GREAT!!!!! That comes from different types of professional, from real estate agents, accountants, managers, and chefs!!! And I am so of course, pleased that they love the food from the restaurant we choose.
Their palatable dish specially this flower dumpling and the seabass dish, excellent customer service (kudos to ROBERTO MENPIN and his team of chef and all out smile servers for providing all our needs and more, without going out of the budget) and the overall ambiance of this Thai Restaurant make them deserving again to win an award!!!!!
I will definitely will have to find reason to celebrate anything again in The Royal Buddha, maybe an "all ladies night out" or a family dinner, anything. So see you again so soon!
Faizan Apr 23, 2013 12:56 pm
I always prefer to stay at Holiday In Al Barsha, whenever I come to Dubai. The facilities here are perfect and the staff is friendly and helpful.
Strongly recommended !!!
Derrick Goodall Jan 26, 2012 06:48 pm
I have been using the Holiday Inn Al Barsha since it opened, visiting two to three times a year on business. My wife quite often accompanies me and feels very comfortable to remain when I go off and visit other countries for a few days. The staff are all very friendly and courteous. It is always a pleasure to stay at the Holiday Inn Al Barsha.
Beatrice Cailloux Mar 21, 2009 09:50 am
I went to Dubai for a quick buisiness trip, and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Al Barsha. The room was great, spacious and clean.
I invited some business partners at the Royal Buddha, and we had a amazing dinner.
The staff at this hotel are very friendly and helpful.
I will definetly come back at the Holiday Inn al barsha, and would also recommend this hotel to anyone going to Dubai for business or Leisure. ( walking distance from Mall of Emirates)
Add Your Comment
The Royal Budha
The Gem Garden