Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Business hotel stands out as one of Dubai's picture postcard icons
• Dubai’s mostloved karaoke bar can be found within the complex. Harry Ghatto’s is a famous sushi restaurant/Japanese bar which fills up with post brunch ‘singers’ every Friday evening.
• If you’re still hankering for fashion, head over to the Gate Village at DIFC for boutique shops, including Vivienne Westwood’s flagship store.
• One of Dubai’s best Japanese restaurants, Zuma, (Highly Commended at the Time Out Restaurant Awards 2011), can be found in nearby DIFC. The miso black cod is out of this world.
• For lip-smacking steak and ribs, head to the newly renovated The Rib Room, where you can get a two-course lunch for Dhs100.
• Guests at the hotel get complimentary access to Wild Wadi, one of the city’s waterparks. Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Peter Jun 26, 2009 01:24 pm
Stayed here during my last visit. Fantastic hotel will be staying here again.
Add Your Comment
The Rib Room Bar
La Cantine du Faubourg
The Rib Room