Grand Millennium Dubai
Modern business well located in Dubai Media City
• The Jasmine Spa also has a couples' room with a hydrotherapy bath.
• Toshi, the sleek in-house Japanese restaurant has a teppanyaki show kitchen.
• You’re next to Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai.
• For fantastic cheap eats, head to Just Falafal round the corner, opposite Citymax hotel.
• To cool off, grab a cab over to Wild Wadi, Dubai's original water park. Grand Millennium Dubai
Sarah Feb 01, 2010 11:27 am
they offered some "limited edition" discount cards, don't even think about getting one, because once you avail of the card and wanted to avail of the spa treatments, you'll find out how LIMITED it is. Its either the treatment staff is on vacation or the schedule is from 10am til 3pm only. And the place is INSIDE a HOTEL. They will try to tell you that there is only one staff who can do the treatment. the card is not worth it, now I can't wait to just finish all the 30 minute treatment that htey gave and go back to my favorite place in Garhoud...
Add Your Comment
Jasmine Spa & Health Club