Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City
A mid-range business travellers' hotel that isn't far from the beach
• There’s a fully-equipped health club that caters to all your fitness, wellness and relaxation needs, two outdoor pools and Senso Wellness Centre has a wide range of body treatments.
• With two restaurants, a bar and lounge, and two terraces, this hotel offers a different dining experience. There’s traditional Italian specialties at Certo and the Chef’s House, where Eastern cuisine meets West.
• You’ll find a lot of professionals enjoying a drink after work at the Icon Bar & Lounge or at the Tamanya Terrace – one of the most happening venues in Dubai. The Dusk Terrace is where you want to be to enjoy a drink by the pool with views of the Palm Jumeirah.
• The Radisson Blu is close to Dubai Marina, Dubai Internet City, Knowledge Village and the Palm Jumeirah.
• Ladies in pink get a free drink at the weekly Pink Paw Party at Tamanya Terrace on Thursdays. Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City
Isabel Mar 23, 2010 09:17 am
The hotel is not mid-range just because it's four stars. Radisson Blu hotel is top range for business travelers that do not mind to pay the premium rate, compared with other hotels in the free zone, in exchange for top quality services.
Journalist should understand market first and what this hotel is all about. Best 4 star hotels in the free zone, making it top range!!