The Address Dubai Mall
Stunning executive luxury next to the world's tallest building
• In the winter months, guests can tour the Downtown area in a complimentary open-air Trolley Bus, with four pick-ups from the hotel every hour.
• For traditional Arabic food, check out Mezze House in Old Town, opposite the mall. It’s a dry restaurant, but one of the city’s best for this cuisine.
• Dubai Mall is home to an Underwater Zoo, an ice skating rink and a gold souk if you want to mix things up.
• Head to At.mosphere, the world’s highest restaurant, situated on the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa.
• For plenty of trendy bars and restaurants come night time, walk over the bridge to Souk Al Bahar. Start in Karma Kafe and end up in Left Bank. The Address Dubai Mall