The Address, Dubai Marina
Grills at shades (Sunday , Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Friday , Saturday)
If you like your meats grilled, seafood marinated, salads fresh and chips on the side, let the chefs at Shades take care of you while you enjoy the stunning views. Alternatively, prepare it yourself at the table, if you fancy showing off. Prices vary.
• Five minutes away is the Dubai Marina Yacht Club, a trendy, terraced bar where locals enjoy eyeing up the multi-million pound boats moored below.
• Chic hotel bar Blends offers free cosmopolitans all night for ladies, every Thursday. Expect to find it packed come 9pm.
• Need a manicure? One of Dubai’s best nail spa chains, N Spa, can be found in the mall next door.
• For a decent roast, head to sister hotel the Address Montgomerie’s Nineteen restaurant for succulent dishes with views over the hotel’s fairway.
• The nearest beach is literally a 10-minute stroll away, down on The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence. The Address, Dubai Marina
Peter Apr 06, 2012 12:02 pm
Not too bad
Pratima Khoobeelass Apr 22, 2010 07:15 pm
Outstanding with an Excellent Cuisine at Mazina (Marvellous Brunch) & a somptuous Cuisine at Rive Gauche. A must go that I recommend heavily.
Anthony Chiffers Jan 21, 2010 01:36 am