Royal Ascot Hotel
Tasteful five-star hotel in a densely populated part of Bur Dubai
• If you’re after a decent curry, try out Aangan at the nearby Dhow Palace hotel, Time Out’s Best Indian winner this year.
• You're close to BurJuman, Karama Shopping complex, Dubai Creek and the historic Bastakiya district.
• For a spot of Middle Eastern culture, get a taxi to the gold and spice souks at Dubai Creek.
• Head over to Irish bar Waxy’s at the neighbouring Royal Ascot Hotel for their Friday brunch, where you get a full English breakfast with extras and five drinks for less than Dhs100.
• To see more malls, jump on the Metro and head towards Jebel Ali – you’ll stop at three or four others. Royal Ascot Hotel
rami Feb 06, 2013 09:45 am
Velvet Underground rocks!