The Ritz-Carlton DIFC
• The spa has 11 treatment rooms, sauna and steam rooms and you can even bring your own music to relax to.
• High-end boutiques like Villa Moda, art galleries such as the Empty Quarter, and auction houses like Christie’s are on your doorstep in DIFC.
• Time Out’s Restaurant Awards’ Newcomer of the Year, Le Petit Maison is minutes away. A sister to the Mayfair eatery, this relaxed but chic restaurant has won a lot of local hearts (and stomachs).
• Try the cocktails at Caramel, a seriously cool bar in DIFC, popular with the financiers who work in the area.
• Head up the tallest building in the world, just around the corner. The Burj Khalifa – you can’t miss it! The Ritz-Carlton DIFC
kevin burugu nyaga Jul 13, 2011 07:32 am
Out standing service for those in a business trip!warm relaxed and ambience.