The Address, Dubai Marina
Part of the prestigious Address chain (of which there are four in Dubai), the Address Dubai Marina is right next door to Dubai Marina Mall, at the heart of the recently developed Marina area. What was desert only a few years ago is now a modern metropolis of skyscrapers, restaurants and bars all perched along the water’s edge. The hotel’s signature restaurant Mazina is one such place to kick back and enjoy the view along with some fantastic modern European food, but after night falls, head to its infinity pool bar for white leather beanbags, delicious cocktails and a dazzling panorama. When it comes to shopping, Dubai Marina Mall caters more for the well-off rather than the super wealthy. If it’s not bling enough, then a five-minute cab ride will see you at Mall of the Emirates' sleek ‘Rodeo Drive’, and it's full of high-end designers.
• Five minutes away is the Dubai Marina Yacht Club, a trendy, terraced bar where locals enjoy eyeing up the multi-million pound boats moored below.
• Chic hotel bar Blends offers free cosmopolitans all night for ladies, every Thursday. Expect to find it packed come 9pm.
• Need a manicure? One of Dubai’s best nail spa chains, N Spa, can be found in the mall next door.
• For a decent roast, head to sister hotel the Address Montgomerie’s Nineteen restaurant for succulent dishes with views over the hotel’s fairway.
• The nearest beach is literally a 10-minute stroll away, down on The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence.By Time Out Dubai staff
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews