Park Hyatt Dubai
Fashionable hotel offering maximum chic and views of the Dubai Creek and golf course 2 Reviews
Park Hyatt’s Dine around at the Park
Try a dinner served across several venues in the hotel, with different courses served at Traiteur, Café Arabesque, Thai Kitchen and The Terrace. Advance booking required. Dhs395 per person; Dhs195 (grape pairing) Timings: 7pm-midnight (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
Hospitality at the Park Hyatt is five star and as soon as you enter the airy foyer, you’ll have forgotten the chaotic traffic that is a permanent feature in Dubai. The Moroccan-inspired decor is divine, but it’s the shaded pool that you’ll love – definitely one of the most peaceful and picturesque in the city. There’s also the Dubai Creek & Golf Yacht Club right next door, so while he tees off, she can make the most of the beautiful Amara Spa. The restaurants here don’t disappoint either. Traiteur, in particular, is worth a visit for sublime French fare. Rooms are spacious enough and if you’re a honeymooning couple, it’s worth booking the ‘Spa King’ which has built-in treatment areas as well as a full steam and shower room. The hotel does summer specials where bookings include complimentary use of the pool, discounts at restaurants and the spa, and more. Regardless of when you plan to come over, make sure the rate includes breakfast or you’ll be paying about Dhs150 extra for a modest buffet.
• Amara, the exclusive day spa, features eight treatment rooms, each with a private garden and rain-shower. You can also take a dip in their 25-metre swimming pool that's surrounded by palm trees.
• Experience the Dubai institution of brunch at Traiteur (which was awarded Best Brunch at Time Out’s Restaurants Awards 2011). Try local dishes, including great kebabs, at Café Arabesque or enjoy South-East Asian fare at Thai Kitchen. There’s also the Pistache pastry boutique and The Terrace that has a ‘raw bar’ offering a selection of caviar, oysters and Balic salmon, accompanied by a vast selection of premium vodkas.
• For a pleasantly surreal experience, have afternoon tea at The Lounge – the Arabic decor (complete with Persian carpets), indoor garden and surrounding water features makes it a memorable setting for scones and tea.
• It’s close to the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and Deira City Centre.
• Don’t miss the happy hours or the ladies’ nights at The Terrace, when drinks are half price.By Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews