The Address Dubai Mall
Stunning executive luxury next to the world's tallest building Discuss this article
New Year's Eve offer
Celebrate the New Year in the Diamond Ballroom with elegant flower arrangements and unique party favours on every table. There will also be live cooking stations. Dhs1,600 (with house beverages and welcome glass of bubbly) (Wednesday)
The Address chain has four hotels in town and two of them are right next door to each other, The Address Downtown – and this slightly newer one The Address Dubai Mall. Attached to the world’s largest mall, this hotel is the perfect place if you want to be in the heart of the fashion and buzzing nightlife in Dubai. You’re also in the shadow of the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa, and the world’s highest fountains are on your doorstep. Dubai doesn’t do things by halves! The hotel itself is split between more than 200 rooms, a presidential suite and permanent residences, but all come with free Wi-Fi and pillow menus. The hotel’s signature restaurant Ember can be accessed straight from the high-end Fashion Avenue in Dubai Mall and offers a range of sizzling steaks and naughty puddings. For those that want to people watch, head to Cabana, a sleek poolside bar and restaurant where you can watch the world glide by.
• In the winter months, guests can tour the Downtown area in a complimentary open-air Trolley Bus, with four pick-ups from the hotel every hour.
• For traditional Arabic food, check out Mezze House in Old Town, opposite the mall. It’s a dry restaurant, but one of the city’s best for this cuisine.
• Dubai Mall is home to an Underwater Zoo, an ice skating rink and a gold souk if you want to mix things up.
• Head to At.mosphere, the world’s highest restaurant, situated on the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa.
• For plenty of trendy bars and restaurants come night time, walk over the bridge to Souk Al Bahar. Start in Karma Kafe and end up in Left Bank.By Time Out Dubai staff
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews