Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa
Pretty hotel on Jumeirah Beach Road 3 Reviews
Situated right at the start of Jumeirah Beach Road, the slightly older Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa is a beachfront hotel that’s closer to the city’s business districts than most. The hotel’s made up of 33 low rise villa-style buildings and 14 themed restaurants and bars, which means at night you can gaze at the stars without a skyscraper in sight. Two pools, a kids' pool and a private beach that is a little on the small side, make up the rest of the resort, which has a family feel despite it being home to Time Out’s Best Bar, Loca – a modern, Mexican affair, as well as Time Out’s Best Ladies’ Night at the infamous Boudoir club, which has free drinks for women and promotions on every night of the week. The hotel is also opposite Jumeirah Mosque, the only one in Dubai that tourists can enter to learn more about Islam, as part of a cultural tour organised by the Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding.
• Aside from the private beach and pools, there's also a gym, heavenly spa and tennis courts.
• It's next to Jumeirah Beach, Dubai Zoo, Mercato Mall, Palm Strip Mall and Jumeirah Beach Park.
• You’re surrounded by bars, whether it’s Malecon for a bit of Spanish soul or Serai for a spot of Arabic clubbing – all within the resort.
• Food wise, take your pick between Thai in the quaintly wooden Thai Bistro, Mediterranean at Flooka or swish sushi with a sea view at Sho Cho with Dubai’s glamazons.
• And if you fancy a leisurely breakfast, cross the road to the hugely popular Lime Tree Café & Kitchen, for smoothies, fry-ups and more.By Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out Dubai,