Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road
Ultra-modern city hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road Discuss this article
Relaxing and family-friendly restaurants Luigi’s and Moroccan Restaurant will be serving an iftar buffet
Based right on Sheikh Zayed Road, it’s all about the location, location, location. You may dream of having a view of the iconic road from high up during your stay, but you’ll most likely end up in a room on the second floor, overlooking another building, unless you make your requests clear right from the start. However, the rooms are a notch above the standard budget size, with large windows. The hotel features a rooftop Pool Bar on the 43rd floor, which is worth a visit. You can take in that famous Dubai skyline over drinks that are fairly reasonably priced for the area. Staff here are friendly and efficient (somewhat of a rarity in the industry) and the five restaurants and bars are some of the finest you’ll come across in this medium price range. Although there's no free Wi-Fi in the rooms, it is available for public use in all the restaurants and lobby areas. The Moroccan restaurant serves up fine Arabic mezze and tagines.
• There’s a small but decent enough swimming pool on the 43rd floor of the hotel, where you can also find a fully-equipped gymnasium, sauna and massage rooms.
• Enjoy traditional pastas and pizzas at Luigi’s Italian restaurant, international fare at Eatery or regional specialties at the Moroccan Dining Room & Lounge.
• If all you want is good ol’ pub grub, Charlie’s Pub will satisfy. Plus, their happy hour is from 6pm-8pm!
• Because you're on Sheikh Zayed Road, you're close to Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai Mall, Downtown and Jumeirah Beach – you won't be short of things to do.
• Sip a bowlful of Tiki Puka Puka and other weird and wonderful cocktails at Trader Vic’s – just a few minutes away, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai down the road.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews