Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Luxury beachside property with the highest standards in contemporary design and service 9 Reviews
The Westin’s Bubbalicious Brunch
The Bubbalicious brunch is all about variety. There are more than 100 types of cheese on offer, as well as specialist charcuterie (including an Iberian variety that is apparently one of the most expensive in the world). Dhs390 (soft drinks), Dhs490 (selected house beverages and sparkling grape), Dhs650 (bubbly), Dhs190 (children aged six to 12), free for children under six Timings: 1pm-4pm (Friday)
- Picture 1 of 2
Ah, the Westin. A stately, opulent complex of a hotel that has a special place in many a local's heart, partly for the raucous Friday brunch that spans three entire restaurants with all the champagne and food you can stomach. At all other times, the hotel is a sleek, refined stay, full of people looking to kick back and enjoy the good life. The rooms here stand out because of the hotel’s trademarked ‘Heavenly’ beds. If that’s what the upstairs feels like, we’ll be sleeping for all eternity. The Westin's beach is certainly a place to see and be seen, so make sure you pack your best bikinis! If you love the water, then this is a great place to be, with some of the best watersports you’ll experience in town. An hour of windsurfing through private operators would normally set you back about Dhs300, but the hotel offers it to guests for just Dhs140. This is Dubai living at its finest.
• The outdoor heated pools and the Heavenly Spa by Westin only come in second after the watersports centre that offers a range of splashtastic activities, from windsurfing to wake boarding and surf skiing to kayaking. Or you can also charter your own yacht or speedboat for a tour of the spectacular coastline.
• International cuisine is served at Blue Orange, there’s fine, grain-fed cuts of meat at Hunters Room & Grill and South-East Asian fare at The Spice Emporium.
• Oeno and Senyar are ideal for after-dinner drinks, or you can snack at The Atrium deli or by the welcoming Pool Bars.
• Had a little bit too much at brunch? Be politely taken next door in a golf cart to Barasti, the infamous beach bar.
• Ladies get three free drinks at both Oeno and Senyar on a Tuesday night. If ever you needed a reason to bar hop…By Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews