Grand Millennium Dubai
Modern business well located in Dubai Media City 1 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Situated in the handy area of Al Barsha, Grand Millennium is a solid four-star hotel that’s only around 10 minutes away from golf courses, shopping malls, waterparks and the Metro. Although Al Barsha isn’t the prettiest neighbourhood, more reasonable rated hotels have sprung up recently, and where they lead, mid-priced restaurants and bars have followed. Modern, but not trendy, the hotel seems to want to bridge the decor gap between East and West. While rooms aren’t enormous, the suites are generous and include complimentary breakfasts and evening cocktails every day. Suite guests also receive free Wi-Fi and airport transfers, all of which cost extra when you book a standard room. Dante, the hotel’s Italian restaurant serves up interesting hearty food, or head to Belgian Beer Café for top quality pots of mussels and frites. The hotel has an outdoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, fitness centre and spa which offers Moroccan hammam treatments – a must for anyone interested in relaxation.
• The Jasmine Spa also has a couples' room with a hydrotherapy bath.
• Toshi, the sleek in-house Japanese restaurant has a teppanyaki show kitchen.
• You’re next to Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai.
• For fantastic cheap eats, head to Just Falafal round the corner, opposite Citymax hotel.
• To cool off, grab a cab over to Wild Wadi, Dubai's original water park.By Time Out Dubai staff
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews